He has Return

Mr. Bad Guy Vs. Mr. Nice Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Yah! What about me???"
Kai said to Tao as he follows him around school


"I'm not interested to Seohyun ok? Just hire someone else but me. I had a life Kai, I also want to have someone in my life and that's Chorong not Seohyun"
he said as he confront Kai. Well basically Tao back out with Kai's plans. It all started when he saw Chorong for the first time.


"You can just tell her atleast you can prevent her from falling for you deeper. As for me, I'm busy looking for Chorong"
he said as he left Kai there... now what??? Kai doesn't know what to do. He don't want Seohyun to get hurt cause Seohyun is like a little sister for him.


"Great... Just great"
he mumbled to himself


******


Chorong was on the school cafeteria alone. She already contact her parents and Luhan's dad about it. Its been 2days now when he left and went secretly to province. Chorong had no idea that Luhan is now happy with Yoona. 


"Hey"
someone greeted her while she's having her lunch alone. She raise her left eyebrow as a response.


"Oh, uhmmm, I'm Huang Zi Tao, Kai's friend. You remember me right?? I was with him yesterday together with Seohyun"
then he held his hand.. Chorong was hesitating if she would entertain this more like stranger for her. She just met this guy and ofcourse she will hesitate. 
Tao just get his hands, feeling embarrass. Chorong just continue eating her meal as if Tao was not there.


"C-can I share table with you??"

Again, Chorong didn't response

"I'll take that as a yes"
Tao sit on the opposite side of Chorong and start eating his meal too. But he's always glancing to her making Chorong felt uneasy with him beside her.


"Uhmmm, you want some??"
he said as he offers a goodie to Chorong. She just looked at that food and gave him a what-kind-of-food-is-that look. 


"Ohh, this goodie is called puto and its a rice cake. Try it, and I'm sure you'll like it"
Chorong looked at the cute tiny muffin-shaped rice cakes with cheese on the top. 

She got so curious and she never saw something like that on China or in Korea. She took one and tried it. 


"Well?? what do you think?"
Tao asked as he watched her eat.. Its so obvious with her face that she like that rice cakes.


"Is it your recipe?? I never tried s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter