I Trust You

Mr. Bad Guy Vs. Mr. Nice Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Unnie!! Our plan was a success!!"

Chorong exclaimed to Seohyun on the other line

 

 

"Ofcourse it will work! Now you can have your Luhan and I can have mine"

She said proudly

 

 

"Good thing you hired Yuri unnie too"

 

 

"Ohh.. which reminds me of her pay.. but oh well.. i knew she will never disappoints us both. She was known to be doing those kind of jobs.. so i'm not surprise"

 

Those two were just chit chatting on their own worlds.. while Luhan is on his room and cant even sleep..

 

 

Luhan's POV

I never expect myself to be like this on yoona. What am i thinking?!! I never saw her like that before. I'm such an idiot!!! She was crying her there but I did.... uggh! Nothing!! I don't know.. when I saw those pictures, I felt so jealous.  I swore that I will always be there for her but... I didn't had the chance to do it in times that she's in need of someone. 


No.. I shouldn't be just right here sitting comfortably as if everything's fine! I have to go to our apartment right now… 


I rush up and get my car keys.. As I went downstairs , I saw Chorong on the phone and she was giggling but I can't afford to waste my time to know why.. and so, I walk pass her.


"where are you going Luhan?"
I heard her say as but I kept on walking until I reach the garage.


"Luhan wait!"
Chorong shouted as she follows me.


"Look, do I have to tell you all my whereabouts?? you're not my wife!"
I confront her. obviously, my relationship with Chorong never worked out. I never loved her. I treat her as a sister only and nothing else. I saw how shocked she is with what I did but its ok anyway. at least she know what I really feel about her. 


"L-Luhan"
I heard her say my name but I'm so in a hurry so I started the engine and drive.


' don't worry Yoona, I'm coming'
is aid in my mind


*******


"Yoona?? Yoona! please open up the door! Its me Luhan!"
I said as i continously knocked on the door. 


"Yoona???  Yoo-"


"Yah! Who are you???"
said the landlady. she don't remember me?? I used to live here!


"You're so loud that you are disturbing my tennants!"
she added


"Mrs. han its me, Luhan. Yoona and I are youre Tennant's remember???"


" Luhan??"
she said as she thought about it


"Ohhh! Yoona's best friend right???"

right.... her BESTFRIEND! at last she remembered.

" Thank goodness you remembered. Have you seen Yoona??"


"Haven't she told you that she went back to province?? She said that she want to have a week of rest for awhile"


She what?!!!


"What time did she left???" 


"Ohh, she left 4:35pm and the time is 11:45 so it's been 7 hours now"


" 7hours? I think I can still follow her there. Thanks Mrs han"
I said as I leave the apartment.


I will follow her.. I will make it up to her. I will apologized with all the things I've done to her. for giving up on our friend ship on breaking her heart and on leaving her behind! 


[AT THE PROVINCE]

"Luhan?!!! is that really you?!!"
my relatives said as they saw me get out of my car.


"Aunt Vic!"
I said as I hugged her. I felt more ashamed of myself cause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter