Strawberry Chocolate Cake

Mr. Bad Guy Vs. Mr. Nice Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I was walking and taking my steps out of this place.. I don't belong here.. And I- Wait! If I'll go, everyone here will think that I'm a weak girl! No! I am not! I will go back there and show them what this Yoona can do!

 

"Enjoy the party?"

"Classmate?"

"If you lasts?!"

 

What the heck Luhan! I came all the way here just for you to tell me that and treat me like someone you- Uggggghh! I can't believe this! No! I'm not a damsel in distress anymore! I will fight and show Luhan that I'm not easy to thrown away! Enjoy the party he says? Well fine! I will!

 

Author's POV

So Yoona started to walk back to the party and walk past from table to table. She even get some plate at the catering service and get herself some foods. She purposely filled her plate. Then she chose the table near where Luhan is. Luhan then recognize her presence  and saw how she ates her food as if she was just in her house. He gave her a what-do-you-think-you're-doing face. Yoona seems doesn't even care if Luhan doens't like the way she act infront of his guests. Yes she is all aware that she's getting herself embarassed infront of people but this time, it is exactly the way she like it to bew. As long as Luhan is pissed it's ok.

 

"Oh my gosh"

 

"Is she invited here??"

 

"A gate crasher maybe"

 

"I can't believed they invited someone like that in here!"

 

Yoona heard all those criticism towards her. Although she was full of it back when she was still in Korea, this time is very different. This time, she is the responsible for the feedbacks she get. It's her own will to get herself look like stupid. But what can she do about it? She then ate her all feelings away, but then, she chocked..

 

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

 

Of all the things! She forgot to get herself a drink! She then search for anything to drink while still coughing. She saw the waiter serving a wine. She run towards that waiter and grabbed that bottle and drunk it all up!

 

"Whoo! Success!"

She exclaimed in relief but at the same time, she also earn all eyes on her now. Even Chorong's family and also Luhans are looking at her that time.

 

 

"Who invited that girl!"

Luhan's dad said in angry tone

 

 

"It's your classmate right Luhan?"

Chorong said

 

 

"Classmate?! Luhan is that-"

But Luhan's dad didn't have the chance to finish what was he was saying because Luhan stand up and drag Yoona way from the party.

 

 

"Y-Yah!"

Yoona said. Luhan took her all the way out so that no one will see them both. Yoona get her wrisk back.

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing!?''

 

 

"What am I doing?! I'm the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter