The beginning of it

The Side of Love that Only We Know

Kim Joon-myun is a rich boy coming from a fast-food chain owner company family, Lotteria. He entered an international school, Korea International High school at Gaepo-dong, Gangnam since his family is rich. In 2006, he officially became a trainee at SM Entertainment and have always been going to a coffee shop, Corso Como Cafe near the building. After 3 years of being a regular customer at the coffee shop, Joon-myun saw a young girl started working part-time at the coffee shop as soon as he entered. This time he came here alone. She was cute, nice and humble. She probably came from a family that isn't in a good money condition like he is. And of course, Joon-myun was attracted to the girl. Joon-myun had always liked a girl who was nice and humble and wouldn't want a girl from a known family like him. Joon-myun went to the counter to order a cup of caramel macchiato. His favorite cup of coffee.

"A cup of caramel macchiato, please." 

"Please wait for a while at the seat, I'll send it to you." she said with a sweet smile.

Joon-myun suddenly asked her, "What's your name?"

She was surprised, whu would a customer ask her about her name. She said, "Nae?" 

"I think I've seen you somewhere before" said Joon-myun trying to cover up.

"Eun-gyul, Han Eun-gyul."

"Ahh, nae." said Joon-myun with a face mesmerized by her.

Joon-myun waited at the seat, can't wait for his drink to be served to him by her and then she came 5 minutes after that with the red coffee cup in her hand.

"Here's your drink, sir."

"Ohh thank you." then Joon-myun said, "By the way, my name' is Joon-myun, Kim Joon-myun."

She replied with "Ohh okay."

Joon-myun didn't know what to say back then so, he just told her his name without thinking and hypnotised by her smile. Then, Eun-gyul got off work after changing up, she said thank you to everyone at work and went outside, Joon-myun kept watching her as soon as she went out and Joon-myun saw a guy with a motor picking her up from work. Joon-myun obviously thought it was her brother or something. But she doesn't seem like she's being friendly with her brother because they seem a bit awkward. 

~To Be Continued~


Who do you guys think that guy who picked Eun-gyul is? Find out in the next chapter !