Prologue

Fighting Gravity


Prologue

 

She was sitting on a bench in her family's garden, sketching the dazzling flowers as she breathe in the fresh morning air and let the cold breeze blew her hair, lightly caressing her silky white cheeks. She curved a sweet smile once the mesmerizing view finally took place in her precious sketchbook.
 
 
"Have some tea, dear." Her mother spoke gently, placing a cup of hot tea on the small table next to her beloved daughter.
 
The girl sincerely flashed a grateful smile before sipping some tea showing her respect and appreciation at the same time. She then hugged her mother's arm, leaning her head on the lady's shoulder as they both enjoyed the serene morning. The eternal blue sky was in peace, the birds were dancing on the branches following the rhythm of their chirps and the sweet scent of the flowers welcomed their morning.
 
 
 
"Do you believe in love, Hanna?" the mother asked.
 
"Deceiving others. That's what the world calls love." She answered dourly then looked up to meet her mother's eyes asking her why, mentally.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She said,
"One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence."
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note: Thanks for passing by and reading the prologue, I hope it do caught your eyes. Please support me ^^