LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love that Player Kingka..

“Kim Minjung~~~” I turns around and groans as I look the person who just called me. It was, Luhan, one of a kingka who is also a player in my school. I just turn my body back and starts walking to my class. Then, I feel something was wrapped on my shoulder and I know what it is.

“Get off your hands on me!” I said and put Luhan’s hand out from my shoulder harshly. I look at him who now is pouting. I gulp. I admit he is so cute when doing that, but I pretend didn’t care about that. “Don’t you have to go class now, Luhan sshi?”

“I want to see my crush first!!” He said. I scoffed.

“A player like you has a crush? Oh please, I bet that there is bunch of girls who totally have a crush to you too.” I said.

“Ouch! It hurt when my crush said that...”

“Me? Your crush?” I said while pointed to myself, pretending I was shock about that fact. He nodded while blinking his eyes and forming his stupid smile. “So nice of you. But, instead you having a crush of me, better you just plays Candy Crush then. It’s so fun and it can teach you how to be patient.” I said and quickly leave him alone.

“Ya! I hate that game! And, I am still not giving up to you, Minjung!” He shouts. I sigh and shook my head. Oh boy, why I like him too?

Yes, I like him. Although he’s player, but there is something he has that makes my heart fluttering. It’s his eyes. His brown eyes that shows that he really sincere when he is looking at me.

But, there’s something I was afraid of. His player behavior. He always playing around with the girls in my school, so that makes me think that he will do the same thing to me. That makes me to just keep my feelings and acts cold to him.

How he had feelings to me? I don’t know either but what I heard is I’m just different like the other girls who act innocently in front of him. Yeah~ just want to gain his attention. He still treats them, but whenever we meet, he will stare at me until I was not in his sight anymore.

It was a lunch break, so I decided to go to the library instead to the cafeteria because I want to avoid Luhan. However, when I was on the way, suddenly my collar been drag from behind and push me to the walls. I was winced in pain as my back was hurt due to the impact.

“Kim Minjung.” I look at Kang Hana, who is standing in front of me along with her gang. If Luhan holds the title of player Kingka in our school, Hana of course, hold the most arrogant Queenka then. Her act like, you know… the ‘B’ thing. She also into Luhan, and really wants him to be her but Luhan didn’t care of her anyway.

“What?” I asked as was trying to stand up straight, but one of her follower continues to push me to the wall.

“Huh. I thought you are having some kind of magic or something that makes Luhan fall in love with you. But, I guess that you just have ugly face and short than me.” She said. I blow my bang, trying to control my anger and give her smiles.

“Well, if you are jealous because of him loves me rather than a plastic girl like you, at least change your behavior then, not attacking a weak person like me.” Feeling furious, she slaps my left cheek. I feel that something was dropping and it was a blood, coming out from my lips. That hurt….

“That’s all you can do? No wonder Luhan never take any interested to you. ” I said. She bit her bottom lips and trying to slap me once again.

“KANG HANA, YOU SLAPPING HER ONCE AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU~” All of us turns around and seeing Luhan who was staring at Hana and her gang, accurately with furious look on his face. As he going closer to us, Hana staring to step back from me.

“Oppa~ Why you like her? She’s so ugly that…” Hana immediately shut her lips as Luhan looking at her deadly. However, when he turns to me, his eyes looks like he was hurt or sad.

“Are you okay?” My heart beat so fast when hears his gentle voice. I just nods, as I was being possesses with his voice. Then, he slowly grabs me and lifts me into bridal style. Then, he looks back at those girls with anger looks again.

“For me, she is the most beautiful girl I ever made. She never pretends or acts nice in front of me. She is being herself. That is why I like…. no…. that is why I love her. So, if you lay any finger to her, you are dead.” I was stunned with his words. I almost cry, as I feel that he was telling the truth.

“Are you telling the truth?” I asked him as he brings me to the school clinic.

“About what?”

“Earlier…”

“Hmmm..” He said with nodded. “Why? You don’t believe that?”

“Anni~ it’s just I was afraid..” I said.

“Why?”

“Because I afraid you are just playing with my heart if I told you that I love you too…” Then he stops walking. I look at him who is also looking at me.

“You…. loves me?” He asked. I bit my bottom lips and nodded.

“I do. But I- umphhh!” I can’t continue with my words as Luhan is kissing me. I pushed him away.  “What are you doing?” I look at him. He just grins.

“I’m kissing my girlfriend of course!” He said. Then, he runs with me at his arms. “Yoohoo~ Kim Minjung accepts my feelings!!!” He shouts as he wants to tell everyone about us.

“Kya!! Stop it!!!” I said with laughs. But, I don’t care anyway. I probably do the same….

About me falling in love with a player…. No… a perfect boyfriend like him….