Summer Ends! Why is this Happening to me?

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

Dara

Summer ends and now tomorrow's the start of a new school, new classmates, everything is a start. Still I can't stop thinking about him. I wonder what's his name, I never knew his name. I mean he was the who saved me after all, the only polite thing to do is to say thanks. I have never met HIM (Gdragon) ever since that incident. It's not like I WANT to meet him again it's just that I want him to understand the real me and not judge me just because I'm rich. Wait, what am I talking about I mean IT IS a good thing that I never have to meet him. Right? I shouldn't be thinking about this, I might never meet him again. I should just think positive and get my old self back. I won't be affected by him that easily. School is back and I should be ready by tomorrow. I should be talking to Dahee right now instead of thinking about him or what his name is. Which reminds me I haven't heard from her ever since the last day of school. I haven't bothered to call her because I was so captivated by that arrogant GUY. Well enough about me I should ask Dahee about what happened to her and Thunder.

Narrator

Dara went to dial Dahee's number and to her surprise it was on a busy tone. Dahee never talked to anyone at this time of hour. Dara thought maybe it's because of Thunder so she'll let it pass until tomorrow. The thing is even though she is ready to sleep  she still can't stop wondering what Gdragon's name is. She wondered and wonder until midnight then sh efell asleep because of all those thinking about Gdragon. And now the day of our two knights meets 

Gdragon

Today is a new day for me. I am going to ACS school wher my brother goes to. I told it to my family but still I haven't got the aceptance I wanted from them. They told me to not blow this off, It's my only chance of proving myself that I am not worthless.

Gdragon: Hyung, I am going to be late, please wake up.

Hyunbin: Come on man. It's 6 in the morning you won't be that late.

Gdragon: Yeah, but this is a new start I have to be early. If you want to come with me wake up now.

Hyunbin: I told you we'll be going together. Because if you go alone you might wreck my name there.

Gdragon: I have to go now. If you're scared of me wrecking your reputation. I will never tell them that we're related (sarcastic way)

Hyunbin: You're right! Let's do that. Never tell them that you're from my family OKAY!

Gdragon: I was being sarcastic.

Hyunbin: Just go, you don't want to be late do you.

Gdragon: Oh yeah, i'm going to be late. What about you, you're going to be late too,(tired of convincing him) whatever, I don't care anymore.

Narrator

At the same time Dara is getting ready to go to school. After Charlie rested inside the hospital, he was allowed to drive again and Dara gets to be with their bodyguards after the incident. They both arrive to school but their eyes never met since the incident in the hospital. It's like Dara is in the left path while Gdragon is in the opposite path. When the bell rang everyone reported to their room while Gdragon is lost.

Gdragon

I still don't know where I'm suppose to go. I am lucky to be in this wonderful school but not lucky enough to know where I'm suppose to go. If only Minwoo wasn't sick today maybe he could share this sorrow with me. (after searching for his destination, he saw someone standing by the locker --- Eunhye) There's someone by the locker maybe she'd know where I should go, I'll have to ask her.

Gdragon: Excuse me, may I ask where's this room (showing the number of room that is written on a yellow paper)

Eunhye: Yes? Oh, you're new here aren't you?

Gdragon: Kind of so can you please tell me where's this room?

Eunhye: Of course, hey since I'm going there too, maybe we should go there together.

Gdragon: Oh really, that's so nice of you. (saw the pile of books that she was carrying) May I help you carry all those book?

Eunhye: What a gentleman, thank you (handing Gdragon her books)

Narrator

After knowing each other because of a very long walk, Eunhye started to feel comfortable around him.  The thing is they are both in the same room with Dara. When Dara saw them coming together, she was shocked. First because Gdragon's in the same school as her, 2nd is that she saw Gdragon again after a very long summer and for the last he was with Eunhye laughing. She heard Eunhye calling him Gdragon so from then on she knew that her sister knows his name even before her. Dahee noticed Dara staring at them from the start of them coming inside the classroom. 

Dahee: Yah!(hey) What are you doing. You never took your eyes off them ever since they came in. It's not like it's your first time seeing your sister.

Dara: It's not that.

Dahee: Then why are you staring at them ever since, 5 minutes have passed and you have never taken your eyes off them. What's wrong? Is it the boy beside your sister? Do you know him?

Dara: Yeah! He's the one who saved from me the incident with Charlie, remember the guy that I told you about.

Narrator

Dara told everything that happened to her to Dahee (the incident after school ended last year and mostly it's about Gdragon).

Dahee: Oh him, but what is he doing there helping Eunhye carry her books? Do they know each other?

Dara: I don't know. I didn't even get to know his name. I only heard it from my sister.

Dahee: Still you should've known that they were friends

Dara: I really DON'T KNOW! You'll have to excuse me I have to go to the restroom.

Dahee: Are you okay?

Dara: Of course, why wouldn't I be. I just have to do something don't worry about me. I'm fine.

Dahee: Okay, but you should bring this to take care of that problem of yours (handing tissue)

Dara: Thanks, I'm sorry I can't ask you to come with me.

Dahee: It's okay I totally understand. What friends are for.

Narrator

Dara went to the restroom passing through the other door so that Gdragon doesn't have to see her like that. 

Dara

This is bad I can't stop this tears flowing. Why is this happening to me? (tears won't stop flowing) This hurts too much. Why are they together laughing after what he said about me?(Gdragon hates her because she's rich) Does he only hate me? When did he knew my sister? What's his name? How come my sister knows it and I don't? How did she knew before me? I'm the one you saved. You never did let me say thank you and never wanted me to know what your name is. Why am I being so selfish or possessive? Because of you I'm becoming like this. Why can't you just get out of my head. I don't want to be like this. I hate this, I don't like the feeling of this. This breaks me so much. I should've brought Dahee with me but how could I when I am not myself right now. I might hurt her. Someone please help me!