I Love Him!

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. My parents didn't allow me to use it yesterday so I hope you guys understand. Anyways hope you like this. Thanks!

Narrator

The night of the party begins

Host: How's everybody doing tonight? Well sorry to cut the music but here comes our guest of honors. Please wear your masks. Here they are, let's give them a round of applause, the ACS team. (Everyone gave them a round of applause)

Guest#1: Woooh! Great work guys! (Shouting)

Guest#2: Yeah! Go Sejoon! (Shouting)

Guest#3: Go Wooyoung! (Shouting)

Host: And of course our lovely cheerleaders. (Cheerleaders perform a short cheer)

Host: How could we ever forget this wonderful and mysterious mascot, The Mask, everybody. (Everyone shouts louder)

Guests: Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!

Host: Sorry guys, that's not allowed.

Player#2: Hey Sejoon, looks like The Mask is the only thing they want.

Sejoon: Shut up!

Host: Let us continue with the party.

Narrator

Many people went after the team but most people surrounded The Mask.

Guest#5: What's your name? 

Everyone: Yeah, at least you should tell us.

Dara: Sorry, I have to go to my team. (Escaping)

Wooyoung: Here, it's refreshing (handing Dara a drink)

Dara: Thanks! 

Wooyoung: Donghae, right? (Dara nods) How's Thunder? When is he going to be allowed to go out of that prison (hospital)?

Dara: The doctor said he still need some rest. 

Sejoon: Hey, Wooyoung come here. We want to show you something.

Wooyoung: Be right there (talking to Sejoon). Will you be okay here (asking Dara/Donghae)?

Dara: Yeah, thanks. (Wooyoung left) I think I'll look for some where quiet. (Found one, opens the door and to her shock found someone already inside) Sorry, I didn't know that someone was here. 

Guy: No it's okay. 

Dara: Are you sure?

Guy: Of course. I'm about to leave anyway. (Opens the door, see that there's a big ruckus outside) What's everybody looking at?

Dara: What do you mean? (Peaks) Gdragon!

Sejoon: Hey, you apologize like that. I thought I told you to kiss my foot then I'll forgive you. 

Wooyoung: Sejoon, stop that!

Sejoon: Step out of this Hyung. It's his problem not yours. Guys hold him. (Other players stops and holds Wooyoung)

*Hyung - older brother (only used by boys) 

Wooyoung: Let go of me!

Sejoon: I'm waiting.

Narrator

When Gdragon is about to do it Dara stepped in and stopped him.

Dara: Knock it off!

Wooyoung: Donghae! (saying to himself)

Sejoon: What's your problem Mask?!?

Dara: I said knock it off! This is a party. 

Sejoon: What are you going to do if I don't listen?

Dara: You'll be the one on your knees. 

Sejoon: What? Did I hear you right? I thought heard you said me being on my knees.

Dara: Looks like you cleaned your ears well because you heard me right.

Sejoon: Why you! (Tried to punch but Gdragon stopped him before Dara could hit back)

 th_Naruto_Tensei__Chap_2__Page_3_by_neko

Gdragon: I'm sorry to disturb you but I'm still apologizing.

Sejoon: What the!?!

Gdragon: I'm sorry.(letting go of Sejoon, then he bows) Now I'm done apologizing. (Everyone were amazed by Gdragon) 

   Posted Image   

Sejoon: You think I will let you go that fast.

Dara: You heard him you are done talking now it's my turn to talk to you. (Dara punched him that making him kneeling on the floor) As I said, if you don't listen you'll be the one on your knees.

Sejoon: Why You!!!

Wooyoung: (Players let go of him because they were shocked that The Mask made Sejoon kneel) Sejoon, stop it! This is a victory party. Don't ruin it just because you're mad. (Sejoon trying to defend himself) You started it. Let them go.

Sejoon: Whatever, let's go guys. (Leaving Dara and Wooyoung) 

Wooyoung: Are you okay? 

Dara: Of course, I'm fine. 

Wooyoung: I was surprised you did that. I didn't know that you could throw a punch. (Everyone cheered)

Fan#1: You're like a knight.

Wooyoung: She's right. I think we could change your name. Instead of being The Mask you are now The Masked Knight.

Dara: Thanks guys. I’m sorry I have to go.

Wooyoung: Okay, see you later.

Dara: Yeah sure. (Looking for Gdragon) There he is. Good thing he hasn’t worn his mask yet. Hey! Gdragon right?

Gdragon: What do you want?

Dara: Are you okay?

Gdragon: I’m fine. Will you excuse me? I have to go. I’ve done what I have to do. And thanks for stopping me back there. (Turns away)

Dara: You’re not done yet. Come with me (Grabbing Gdragon)

Gdragon: What are you doing? Let go of me.

Dara: Just come with me. (Taking Gdragon to somewhere place quiet) Here we are.

Gdragon: You made me follow you just to show me this. That’s it I’m going home.

Dara: No, I wanted to talk to you. I can’t talk to you with all the noise out there.

Gdragon: It is quiet here. What do you want to talk about?

Dara: I’m sorry.

Gdragon: What are you apologizing for?

Dara: Everything, especially for interrupting you when you are apologizing to Sejoon.

Gdragon: Why do you have to apologize? I didn’t ask you to say sorry I even said thank you. You should be saying welcome not sorry.

Dara: I know you hate me because I tried when you know that you could handle this. I hurt your pride didn’t I. You’re serious about apologizing but I made it worse. If I didn’t interrupt maybe your fight with would have been fixed but I had to interrupt and made it worse. So I’m sorry. Please forgive me. And I can see that you have so many problems carrying and I just added another one.

Gdragon: What makes you say that I have so many problems?

Dara: I don’t know I just… know.

Gdragon: Have we met before?

Dara: Of course don’t you remember. I’m Donghae slash The Mask. Well technically I’m now called The Masked Knight.

Gdragon: You’re The Mask!?!

Dara: Are you mad at me? If I’m wrong about saying that you have so many problems feel free to punch me. Just don’t break The Mask. It’s expensive. (Closing her eyes to get ready for the punch of Gdragon)

Gdragon: *Grin, don’t worry I’m not going to punch you. I just can’t believe it. The person I hated the most is the one that can see the person hidden beneath me.

Dara

Can my ears still hear clearly? Was I really able to understand what he's going through? Did he really say that? And why is my heart beating so fast? I guess I have no choice but to admit that I really love him. Even if he hates me I still love him.