↺┊The Hair

↺ `Beautiful You! ♥┊Fashion Style ↷ Makeup ↷ Nail Art Designs ↷ Hair Styles — More Tutorials!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course (if you're familiar with Kpop) you know that there are idols with other, brighter hair colors, but generally the darker you're hair, the more Korean-like you will look, at least this is what I think.
I just find that dark or black hair does meet with the core of a typical ulzzang appearance more than colorful hair. Dark hair also enhances your face and makes it appear whiter. 

As I said, you can go for blonde, etc (remember you can neglect a few things), but if you're unsure about the success of your transformation, etc, black is the best color.
If you absolutely want to dye, but not blonde, the more decent and darker the color you chose, the better it is. That is because blonde/ bright brown hair does dilute your apperance into the Japanese direction or into something undefined pretty fast and before you look quite ulzzang-ish I think it's to risky to be fancy schmancy with hair colors.

I also think that nearly all ulzzangs still have black hair.

 

Get the ulzzang style haircut.

 Generally, the cut is similar for boys or girls, featuring layers of hair and side-swept bangs. Some highlights are also common, but shouldn't be severe or particularly dramatic. Natural hair-color is more desirable than, say, blue anime-style highlights. 

Boys typically have a medium-length cut with side-swept bangs, longer somewhat in the front than in the back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter