Chapter 3 ♡

First snow

Chapter 3  

Suho POV

I went back home and start searching for _____. The house seems so bright everything was still  on, Tv & lights were still on. It is weird that at this hour, _____ hasn't sleep. She likes to sleep, she sleeps alot. I went up to her room and check whether is she asleep or not, but i found that she is gone, she is not there. I went down to search for _____ , a sticky note that pasted on the fridge caught my  attention. “You are allowed to be alive. You are allowed to be somebody different. You are allowed to not say goodbye to anybody or explain a single thing to anyone, ever. Please take care and I love you" it says. And I know, ______ had already left. My heart aches when I saw this note. I start to think about our past, we were so happy back then.. but now everything is just null. 

 Since then, I never seen _____ around. Maybe she had already found a guy that will treat her better than me. Yes, she deserves a guy who will give her all his time and love. As time goes by, my relationship with Sora were exposed, since we are both celebrities, the media and our fans give much attention on us. 

 

January.2011

After you left Suho for a couple of months.. You live your life to the fullest. You work at Starbucks as part time job and continue your studies. You try to pack something in your life to forget someone who is very important to you- Suho. One day during work you saw Suho on Tv, he hasn't change abit maybe more popular, you thought. You still love Suho, although you try to pack yourself with busy schedules, you still... can't forget Suho 

Your POV 

"OMG IM LATE TO CLASS....... UGHHH STUPID CLOCK WHY WON'T YOU RING AS USUAL??!! UGHH" You were late for class and you need to rush because Exams is near and you don't want to miss this lesson. You wash yourself and simply wear on something comfy. You dashed out the road, but without notice the traffic light were green. A car knocked you down and you were unconscious and admitted to the hospital. Your were badly injured and stayed in the hospital for about 3 months. 

Suho got the news that you were admitted to the hospital. In these 3 months, he took care of you, never leave you ... whenever he finish his work he will come to the hospital to visit you , see whether you're awake or not. 3 months, you were sleeping, sleeping in the hospital. Sora, Suho's girlfriend were jealous about you. " She is like a half-dead people, i dont know why are you still willing to take care of her" "Stop it. Can you please just be quiet and stop talking about _____. She was my girlfriend" Suho emphasize the was. Even though you were in the "comma" mode, you can feel there's people visiting you everyday, talk to you everyday........


OMG GUYS I'M SORRY THAT I WRITE TILL HALFWAY. I REALLY NEED TO SLEEP RN. IM GOING TO UPDATE SOON :( PLEASE FORGIVE ME OKAY. & this is another crappy post. I hope you ENJOY !! HAHAHA SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND UPVOTE !!! xoxo

OH AND YES HERE'S MY POLYVORE ACCOUNT! PLEASE VISIT OKAY. -imagines wearing that w/ bla bla bla-

http://pinktulipsdust.polyvore.com/

UGH SUHO LOOK SO HOT. I'M STILL LOVIN KRIS OKAY HAHAHA xx