Chapter 2 ♡

First snow

 

Chapter 2 ♡
 
 Suho POV 
I finished my breakfast & start to talk with her. At first I was like "how are you doing these few days?" "Good" she replied with her signature smile. Gosh how can I tell her about our relationship, she is innocent what... "_____ ah~" "'mmmhhmm?" "Ermmm, errrr don't you errrrmmm" I'm so nervous and I felt guilty to break her heart. "yes suho? stop blabbering there....what's going on?"   She looked at me and I dare not look straight to her eyes, I was staring the floor this whole time"Don't you think that errrrrrmmmm our errrrr feelings for each other had errrrmmm changed ? It errr wasn't like before... Do you get what i feel right now ? Errr Something doesn't feel right between us" I didn't know what did I said just now but I'm sure everything I said was really mean and were like thousands of needles poking into her heart. I looked up and saw tears rolling out from her eyes. She seemed so helpless and said "Suho, I know our relation isn't going on well to be honest I'm used to it, I'm used to everything you did to me, you ditched me, you were so busy this whole time but please suho please , please let me stay by your side, okay ?" I was blanked at first after she asked me can she stay by my side, for another minute I nodded. "Ermmmm, ______ya~ mmm I need to go out now,see you later" 
 
11.11.13 
It is Pepero day today. I really want to spent quality times with Suho today. I made honey pancakes as breakfast and yes his favourite. After that suho told me something was happening between us, it wasn't the same between us. My tears were like waterfall. He left. I decided to move my blankets and pillows to the other room, just to avoid awkwardness...  
 
Suho POV 
I came back at 10pm that day. I went into the house and everything was so empty. It was dark and i think she went to sleep. I went to the bedroom and find out she was not there. Her favourite pillow was not there even her blanket. Where did she go..... As I open the 2nd room's door. I saw her sleeping on a mattress. I can tell that she is tired and everything is so messy. Books and photos scatter round the floor. She dislike to be messy I know that but seeing her like that my heart was aching so bad. I didn't know what to do... Is our relationship still on ? I really don't know what to do next. 
 
Next morning, you woke up and you went down. Suho was ready to work. " Good morning Suho " you forced yourself to smile. "Morning, I'm off to work now. Bye" he replied. He usually will greet you like "jagiya~ I'm off to work now please take care. See you later" and he will kiss your cheek. Everything has changed since he told you bout you&him relation thingy.  You questioned yourself "is this still on? I need to try my best to work things out" 
 
Suho was busy busy busy about his work... And you were literally like a plastic, transparent. You get tired of not seeing suho everyday. He tried to avoid you because things between you and him get more awkward. One day you decided to visit him in work just to see how well has Suho been going lately... Just as you walked into his office, you saw Suho was hugging a girl, you can't see that girl's face but you can tell she has a pretty body. Prettier than you , you thought. You were stunned by their actions, that girl even pecked on Suho's cheek.  You couldn't believe what you have seen... You went back home and packed everything. You need to leave Suho immediately, you couldn't bare how he had treated  you all this time. Tears were falling .....  You were crying, not silent crying but yeahs cryinnngggg...
 
And you wrote “You are allowed to be alive. You are allowed to be somebody different. You are allowed to not say goodbye to anybody or explain a single thing to anyone, ever. Please take care and I love you" on a sticky note and paste it to the fridge so that Suho could see. 
You stand in front of the door and glance at your surrounding. You need to leave although you didn't want to .. That place,that couch, that room, that kitchen....good bye .... 
 
16.11.10
Dear diary,
I left. 
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________
 
hello guys! It's chapter 2 yoooo! Hope you enjoy this chapter although yea it's kinda crappy ! Hehe! Remember to subscribes upvote and comments !!! xx