Chapter 1♡

First snow
Chapter 1 ♡
 
11.05.10
Dear diary,
It was our 100days anniversary ! Oh my gooooddd!!! Suho planned a surprised for me! It was so touching! He sang and of course with the help of his 11 good friends! I am thankful to have such wonderful boyfriend! ㅋㅋㅋ 
12.07.10
Dear diary~ 
I'm so disappointed that Suho didn't come to the Theme Park today. He promised that this will be our date because he has to be out stationed for 2 weeks. Did he forget that today he was the one who wanted to come out with me ? ㅠㅠ 
3.08.13
Dear Diary~ Suho did not come home today. I called him but he didn't pick up, is there something wrong ?!!!! I'm afraid~ 
 
Autumn 2010 
It was mid autumn, fallen leaves and breezy weather. Mmmm, but you prefer the winter more than the other seasons. You love cold weathers but unlike Suho, he likes the hot and warm weather. Winter is your favourite season of the year, and this year winter will be your first winter with Suho. "Can't wait for winter!!....I can't wait to cuddle with Suho oppa throughout the winter ><. That big boy dislike chilly weather, mmm weird" You had already spent your spring, summer and now autumn with him and you can't waitttttt forrrrr Winter to come!! *snowwwww* you always wrote down things you wanted to do with him but unfortunately he didn't have the time to, because he is a famous entertainer.  Even though Suho is a busy man, he will take his time to spend the day with you. He will take you to the park to enjoy the scenery, bring you to dinner, watch Pirates & the Caribbean together, & etc..... He would do cute events for your like on your birthday and also 100days-together . 
 
18.10.10
Dear diary~ 
THINGS TO DO WITH SUHO DURING THIS WINTER :
1. Skating 
2. Kiss under the mistletoe
3. Spend the first snow together
4. Anything he wants to do 
ㅋㅋㅋ
 
Your POV 
-Sunday morning-
I woke up early and found that Suho was right beside me. His angelic face were facing me and hands were wrapping around my waist. I try not to wake him up while enjoying my view of his pretty face. I stared at his face as long as I could because usually I don't have the time to stare at him this long. He was always the first one to wake up and head to work after that. After several minutes, suho woke up and say "good morning jagi" and with a kiss on my cheek. I squealed happily inside myself because It's been a long time since we both have skinship and so on... "Good morning love" I replied and kissed him back. And went to wash up and prepare breakfast..
 
Suho POV 
I smile at _____ and she smiled back too. She went to the washroom to get herself clean and went down to prepare breakfast. It has been so long since we have our breakfast together. 
I am happy to see _____ smiled ! But why is this so different, it doesn't feels right between me and her. Is that our love had fade away? 
I woke up from bed and get myself ready & went down to enjoy my breakfast with her.  
I felt guilty that I was not around her during all this time. I felt that I was the one who didn't work hard for our relationship and she is the one who keep on protecting and maintaining our relationship. 
I look at her while she is preparing breakfast (I can see that she prepared my fav food: honey pancakes). My heart ache a little when I realise that my love towards her is not the same anymore.  Should we talk about our relationship ? My heart thoughts....
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
hello people! So this is the first chapter! Hahahha please forgive me for my grammar mistakes! And this is my first fanfic! And pleaaassseee subscribe yoow and also  up votes! And also commentsssss!!! 사랑해요~~~  I'll update as soon as possible xx ♡