Want.

Toys

After the first trimester of pregnancy past, Minho is now finally free from his wife’s demanding and weird cravings of food and such, and he is thankful of that, as Taemin now was in her 5th months of pregnancy.

Or so he thinks he is free.

But, one day, while Minho and Taemin are in a baby shop, looking for clothes, bottles, hats, socks and everything for their upcoming first born baby, Taemin’s wild eyes catches something. Toys.

So, being a pregnant woman who can’t resist off her urge, she slowly crept off from Minho’s side to the toys aisle. She walks slowly while giggling softly and silently to herself, imagining the toys she would be touching under her fingertips.

 

Minho, who had no slightest clue on where his wife is, continues to look for a suitable jumper for their baby.

“Honey, what colour should we choose?”

No answer.

“Ho—“Minho said, looking at his side, to ask her opinion between the baby blue jumper or the soft brown jumper he was holding when he found that his side was empty.

“Taeminnie? Where are you? Stop playing around and come here to your husband’s side.” Minho said again, in a sing song voice while holding the jumpers.

 

On the other side, Taemin, who was being a total ignorant to the people around her, kept on playing the plushies on the display cupboard while giggling ever so softly.

It felt like heaven.

Her eyes roamed again, until she found a certain, big plushie. She practically sprints to the plushie, only for it to be taken away by someone.

“Excuse me, sir. Could you please have me take a look on the Pororo plushie please?” Taemin asked, politely, while bowing her head to the stranger.

“No.” The stranger said, while looking at her.

“But—Oh, hey honey!” Taemin said while clutching Minho’s free arm, giving him a grin.

“Taemin-ah, you could at least tell me where you go… I was worried you were kidnapped by some weird people because I know, my wife is too cute too resist.” Minho sighed, giving his wife a kiss on her forehead.

“Okay, honey~ Now, could you please let me have a look at that Pororo plushie you’re holding now?” Taemin grinned again while stretching out her arms to grab the plushie from her husband’s grasp.

“Why should I give you?” Minho asked, raising an eyebrow questionly and putting his arm up high.

“Because I wanna see it…. And I want it… Our baby wants it.” Taemin pouts.

“You or the baby, hmm?” Minho said, pulling his wife’s nose softly and playfully.

“M— Baby wants it.” Taemin nods while closing her eyes and scrunching her face.

“The mummy or the baby?”

“Mumm—Baby wants it.” Taemin said (whines).

“Ah, I see… Toys craving, hmm?”

“Whatever, I want this plushie~”

“We’re here to shop for baby’s necessities, okay? Not to shop toys for you…” Minho groans.

“But I want it!” Taemin whines, while pouting her lips while stomping her feet.

“No, nope, never, won’t. Okay, honey?”

“You’re a meanie!” Taemin said while pushing their cart—which has been brought by Minho awhile ago—away from her husband.

 

As they took the things that they have listed, they went to the counter to pay. In the car, after they have carefully sit, Taemin is still ignoring Minho, not even looking at him at the least. So, Minho decides just to start the car. But, before Minho could even ask why Taemin isn’t talking to him at all after the Pororo incident, Taemin jumps out of the car; taking along her bag, she ran into the shop back. Minho was shocked but proceeds to turn off the engine, locked their car and ran after her. He searched for her everyhere, only to found her hugging and clinging to the Pororo plushie like it is her life.

“Taemin, Choi Taemin, Lee Taemin, look at me.” Minho said, taking his wife’s delicate hands.

“I want…” Taemin whimpers, cheeks stained with tears while shoving the plushie slowly into Minho’s hands.

“I know you want this… I could buy it for you, okay?”

“Really?” Taemin looks up at her husband with doe eyes that was with tears.

“But put it down it down first.”

Taemin puts it downs carefully, only for her hands to be snatched by Minho.

“Taemin-ah, you like toys, I know… But we can’t continue to keep on buying toys!” Minho said, who was almost on the verge of crying too.

“But I want this!!” Taemin shouts while tears are streaming down her baby fat cheeks. And in the corner of Minho’s eyes, he could see that people are looking at them.

“Choi Taemin, I said no, means no! Got it?!” Minho answered, his face drew a frown.

 

After much persuasion and whines from Taemin, the couple made it back to their car, one with a happy and bubbly smile, one with a frown and annoyed face.

Taemin had successfully made Minho drew out his credit card once again, for her to buy the Pororo plushie, only, after Taemin has said, ‘if you can’t get me this big Pororo, fine, at least, give me the little one!’ Minho had no other choice rather than to take the little Pororo plushie as Taemin wouldn’t let go of the big ones.

Even though Minho’s plan was to put away the plushie when he took the little plushie to the counter, it was totally ruined when instead of him holding the plushie (and other things like usual), Taemin took the little plushie in her arms, holding and clinging it until they have successfully went out from the shop.

 

“Honey, cheer up, we’ll buy that froggie plushie later okay?” Taemin grinned, while playing with the hem of the Pororo’s scarf.

“I don’t want a froggie plushie. We have a couple of froggie plushie back at home. So no more froggie plushie and whatsoever plushies after this. Understand?” Minho answered, while driving out of the parking lot, sighing.

“We’ll see how’d it goes later…” Taemin said under her breath, hoping Minho wouldn’t hear a bit of her answer.

“I heard that, Choi Taemin.” Minho frowns, while eyeing her.

“Next time, I won’t bring Taemin to that shop. Even if I had too, I would blindfold her.”  Minho grumbles in his mind.


so..  it's here, yay lol it's short, I'm sorry! >< and I'm sorry if there's any grammatical and spelling errors hehe ^-^)v

p/s; this is based on a true event I had encountered few days ago, and so, I told flaming_ice about it, and he kept saying no to me =3=)p (and I'm still pretty much upset about it tho hohohoho~)

p/p/s; and.. I wanna say sorry again... to those who subscribes stuck with you... I'm terribly sorry T-T *bowing 90 degrees*