Opportunity of a Lifetime

Where U At?

Jessica, Taeyang, and others arrive at South Korea and headed to JYD company. President Yang called up Jessica to his office. "Hmm..I wonder why Mr.Yang wants to see me? she thought. Taeyang (goes by stage name again when going back to work) practiced dancing with his fellow dancers. He playfully got into a quarrel with the choreographer. "Yo Shaun! That move is sick, but I think this is way better" he said then he moved his body in perfect precision with his own choreography. "Ayyy that's pretty good, but maybe we should tweek some of your executions here..." he said while correcting him. Taeyang got a bit annoyed, "Aish...why don't you like it how I do it GEEZ >.<" he said  annoyed but with a playful expression. They both laughed and Shaun patted Taeyang's back and smiled. Meanwhile, Jessica confronted Mr. Yang. "Hello Mr.Yang, how are you?" she politely bowed and asked. "I am fine...Listen the reason I called you up here is it's time to prepare for your third studio album!" he said. "Wow really?! I'm looking forward to it, it's been quite a while since I did music promotions" she said. "Yes, so we decided to make your title song something you can relate with" he said smiling. "Hmm?" she asked with curiosity.  "I Need A Boy", a sweet R&B song that will emphasize your cute and sweet voice. A smooth and suave dance choreography that involves you and a male lead dancer. It's perfect since you can put your true emotions into the song." he said. Jessica blushed on the obvious thought on who the male lead dancer would be. "Yes sir..I will try my best!" she said.

Jessica headed to the recording studio, then she called up Taeyang quickly. "Hey! What are you up to? ^^" she asked. "Haha just dancing and fooling around in the dance studio. Hey! I heard your coming out with a new album, I'm so proud of you! ^^" he said. Jessica smiled then replied, "Yeah, I'm headed to the recording studio to record the songs. I plan to work really hard on these songs and hopefully I could write my own hehe." she said. "Haha yeah, well then work hard and I will see you later." he said. They said their goodbyes and hung up. They were both in a good mood knowing that their jobs were going very well. An outcome that could have mixed responses. Jessica and Taeyang did not get to see each other due to having different schedules, only the occasional hello and hug. A few months have passed and summer has come! Jessica has just finished recording all the songs and the producers and herself were satisfied with the outcome. Photos for the album were finished and the overall concept was chosen. A sweet & charming yet fierce woman who alludes charisma and sends chills down every male's hearts. it was now time to practice the dance choreo for "I Need A Boy". Jessica headed to the dance studio with a smile on her face.

Taeyang was seen dancing in sync with his fellow dancers following the choreographer. "Taeyang!" she shouted cutely while waving. Taeyang looked and smiled, he walked towards Jessica. "Hey it's been a while." he said then grabbed her gently for a hug. The other dancers were so used to it, but it's been a while so they awed and smiled..lol. "Well it is time to start the choreography for "I Need A Boy" the choreographer (Shaun will be said from now on) said. "I wonder who the male lead will be?" Taeyang said jokingly. "OH SHUT UP! We know it's gonna be you...geez why you gotta rub it in our faces" said the male dancers while the female dancers shook their heads and laughed. Jessica laughed as well then said to Taeyang, "Ya! Why are you like that?" she asked. "I'm kidding haha. the dance is quite cool though...there's lots of skinship though..." he said blushing. "Hehe that's true. Let's do our best!" she said. Shaun started teaching a modified version of the moves for Jessica as the singer and female lead in his choreo, incorporating a bit simpler moves for her to sing on stage. A few of hours of practicing the moves went by, then the final rehearsal commensed. The music started and the dancers moved to their positions as Jessica had the spotlight with the male lead, Taeyang. The smooth r&b moves from Shaun's excellent choreo made the song amazing. Each touch & each move were in perfect sync. The sweet lyrics alongside the cool rap by one of the labelmates in JYD Company was pure ecstasy for the listeners. Of course the highlight of the choreo was the kiss on the cheek from Taeyang to Jessica. Once the song finished, Shaun clapped at the perfection of the piece. "Great job, I'm sure this is going to look good on the music shows and do well on the charts." he said.

Jessica and Taeyang smiled and complimented each other. Everyone teased the couple about the kiss, causing annoyance like they usually do. "Yah! When are you guys ever going to stop?" Taeyang said. They said nothing and bid farewell to them. Taeyang walked Jessica to her van then he asked, "So..when do promotions start?" he asked. "Hmm...around July" she replied. "Ahh...do you think your fans will kill me when they see how intimate the choreo is?" he said. "Well some will and some won't...hehe we're already lying when we say we are not a couple so I guess it's karma" Jessica said jokingly. "Wha?! This girl....well hopefully they won't overreact. I can't wait to go up that stage and perform." he said. "Me too...Let's give our best and have some fun during these promotions ok?" she asked. "Aiishh of course." he said smiling. He gave her a peck on the cheek then said goodbye. It was now time for Jessica's official promotions to begin for her full length album. Taeyang was so ecstatic knowing that he will dance with Jessica couple wise.She was also excited to dance this type of style with him in upcoming performances. Criticisms from anti fans were bound to be given, but Taeyang knew and prayed that he would be able to tolerate it for her as his love for Jessica withstood any negativity.