First Date

Where U At?

Taeyang and Jessica walked together outside the mall, heading for a nearby park to chat. It was getting dark and it was snowing. Fortunately, Taeyang bought a wool beanie, thick jacket, and a scarf for Jessica before heading to the park. The moon was visible with millions of stars in sight. Jessica smiled while walking with Taeyang. She couldn't believe that she would experience such a moment with a man. Taeyang was blushing like crazy, he was honestly freezing a bit since his jacket was rather stylish than thick and warm plus he had no beanie to keep his head warm, but that didn't stop him from enjoying his time with the girl of his dreams. 

"Are you cold? You're shivering." she asked. "Nah im good. Just being here with you keeps me warm and satisfied." he said. "Aww..." Jessica smiled. She knew that was a corny line but is was nice. Taeyang's face got even more flustered when he said such a goosebump inducing line. "Aigoo...c'mon I gotta do better than that..." he thought to himself. They walked through the swingsets and slides, both reflecting on their past childhoods then smiling. "Don't you miss the times when you were a child? Those were blissful times for me.." Jessica said. "Yeah..we grew up so fast. Time slips so soon..." Taeyang said. "Where were you born and raised?" he asked. "I was born and raised in San Francisco, California in the United States, then I was casted by JYD Company when I was 11 when I went to Korea to visit relatives with my mom." she said. "What about you, where were you born and raised?" she asked. "I was born here in Seoul and raised here my whole life haha ^^" he replied. "Ahh..so how did you get into dancing? she asked with curiosity. "Ever since I was a little kid around 7 year old I think. Usher, Michael Jackson, and other great dancers on TV inspired me...I joined my school dance clubs during my middle and high school years. It was so much fun. When I was in college I decided to taking dancing seriously and chose to enter the career path of a professional dancer and here I am now. ^^" he replied. 

"What about you..why did you decide to become a singer?" he asked. "Hmm...well the company agent persuaded me to join their company and take singing and dance lessons to become a singer, plus my family particular my mom supported my decision. So, I signed the contract and I ended up training for around 7 years! Hehe..Trainee life was hard..but it was worth it. My schooling years were hard to deal with due to my intense schedule..but I was able to graduate high school. To be honest..I did not get to attend college..=(" she replied. "Well its understandable..you have your career to focus on..You still have time to attend college classes someday."  he replied."I know..I just wondered how it would've been to go to college" she replied looking down.

"Aish..I know being a celebrity is hard and the desire to live a normal life is impossible, but staying positive is key. If you end up regretting, you won't be able to go far in life. Enjoy life, you are really lucky to be so gifted..." he said while looking deeply at her pretty brown eyes which made contact with his eyes. "Thank you so much Taeyang...=3" she replied and smiled looking at him. They were anticipating each others first moves, wondering who would trigger a possible first kiss, but Taeyang wanted their relationship to be special and not to rush any intimate/affectionate interactions. So, he instead gave a comforting hug to Jessica, pulling her close to him. They stayed at that exact position for around 2 minutes. This Christmas was one of the best both of them have ever had. Love was slowly blooming between Taeyang and Jessica.