How Could I Live Without You?

Where U At?

 

Jessica debuts in Japan with her new digital single "Sweet Delight". Youngbae starts anew in Korea by buying a new car and goes back to square one and put out resumes to Korean dance agencies, no one wants to hire him because of his previous scandal,except one "YMP Entertainment" led by President Lee Soo Man (lol ^^). Youngbae (decided to abandon stage name for now) is hired as a professional dancer/choreographer.Jessica is doing well, popularity is unaffected due to quick response to scandal. Fans are just glad she is single again so they could dream/idolize of her as their own w/o jealousy, but deep down Taeyang & Jessica still love each other very much and in their misery for the sake of their jobs. How will they meet again?
 
In the waiting room in one of Japan's music programs, Jessica got her make up and outfit ready for her performance. Though she had to put up good performances for the audience, she was in a depressed state which caused her to be fatigue and her facial expression couldn't hide the desolation of her emotions after her break up with Taeyang. "What is the use of being a performer when It cost me the love of my life..." she thought to herself wondering if she should just quit her profession and run to Youngbae. President Yang was just as miserable as he lost of the best dancers in his company. He also felt guilty for Youngbae and Jessica. He then started to plotting a plan to settle both sides. "I need to bring these two back together...but how? The media will just accuse this company of lying to the fans, but if it continues on like this then those two youngsters will end up regretting their life choices choosing money over love" he thought. Though President Yang was very powerful and rich, he was also caring and wanted his artists (people he cares about) to be happy no matter what. He started to regret the choice he made of separating them at the first place, but now he was willing to possibly lose Jessica (in her company) for her to search for hapiness. 
 
"It will now be up to Jessica whether she wants to continue living miserably or face her demons (fans, paparazzi, etc.) and fight for Youngbae" he thought. "I will let them meet..not it Korea..but somewhere where I know they won't be caught..First off, I need to talk to them" he said. Youngbae started teaching the trainees in his new company, being just as miserable like Jessica emotionally. "This job was a dream come true...but I feel so empty without her. It was bad enough being separated due to work IN a relationship..but now it's destroyed by the cruel antis.." he thought. "Geez...what is so wrong with idols dating..seriously!" he said at loud unconsiously. His students stared at him. "Ahem...that will be it for today...Good work and continue to do well..." he said embarrassed. When Youngbae finished working late at night, he walked home after buying himself a chocolate ice cream bar. "Aiiggooo..this is so bad for me...but it taste good!!!" he said to himself. Suddenly, a black complexion like van came to a halt near Youngbae's direction. Two big Korean bodyguards grabbed  Youngbae forcefully and kidnapped him. "What the heck?! Yo what is this?" he mumbled due to his mouth being covered. He was so scared that he started to quiver in fear. 
 
The mysterious van arrived at a familiar place that Youngbae remembered. "It couldn't be...JYD building?!" he asked. The guards had no reply and grabbed him leading him to another familiar place, YG's office. Youngbae was shocked but bowed politely, he had no bad blood for Mr.Yang, but he belonged to another company so he thought they had no affiliation with each other anymore. "Hello Mr.Yang..It is ni-" Youngbae was cut off. "Youngbae...I have a proposal for you that is related to Jessica...but it is a rather drastic decision that may cost you your job...." he said. Youngbae simply nodded because he wanted to hear what it was. "I will set up a time for you to meet in a country called New Zealand, I will disclose it as a "cf shoot" but I will actually let you two be together and work things out once again..then we will see where it goes from there..What do you say?" he proposed. As tempting as it sounds, he could not afford to put Jessica at risk plus he knew that even though their profession are similar, "in office" relationships were one of the hardest relationships to maintain. Youngbae had a long hard time of thinking, then he decided that for the time being to not see each other. "I will have to decline Mr.Yang..It has been only week and I don't think we are compatible anymore." he lied suppressing his true emotions. "Our relationship was bound to be destroyed as that is just the nature of the business...I think it would be best if we did not see other for a while...then maybe we could start over...as friends" he stated. Mr.Yang respected his decision but unfortunately Jessica already agreed upon his proposal and he was the persistent type as he could not take "no" as a valid answer during this situation. He simply bowed and bid farewell at Youngbae. Youngbae bowed and left. "Tomorrow...send a fake sms to his cellphone telling him that there is a dance workshop for all YMP dancers/choreographers to attend in Germany. (New Zealand would be too suspicious obviously) I will talk to President Lee for permission" he whispered to his guards. They asked if Youngbae would be suspicious of it. Mr.Yang simply nodded and told them if it did not work..they would force (kidnap) him to go meet Jessica in Germany where she has a  "cf shoot".(LOL rough tactic) The guards simply smiled and bowed. (So President Yang is the matchmaker)