Love At First Sight?

Where U At?

Taeyang could not believe his eyes, Jessica Jung is the singer he was going to back up dance for. As a fan, he admired her beautiful features and toned body, but her music was not his style in all honesty. Taeyang came up to her personally. "Hello! My name is Dong Young Bae aka Taeyang. It's nice to meet you." Jessica looked up,  "Nice to meet you as well, my name is Jessica". She thought to herself, "What an interesting haircut....=)".  

"Well, let's get started", said the choreographer. He taught the moves diligently to Jessica and the back up dancers. From the intro, pre hook, hook, chorus, bridge, then ending. All members in the studio seemed to understand the concept and practiced it until they got the feel. It was time to start the music. Jessica swayed her body to the music and matched every beat of the three and a half minute song alongside her dancers. It wasn't easy as this type of style was new to Jessica and it was only the first day, so getting it in one shot was impossible. The first practice went by fast and before they knew it was midnight! "Whew, that was INTENSE." said Jessica, who was sweating from all the dancing." The dancers nodded in agreement, but not Taeyang. He repeatedly danced to the moves shows no signs of fatigue, he talked with the choreographer and praised him for his moves, exchanging positive remarks to each other. Good work everyone! said Jessica. Everyone said their goodbyes and waved while they left the dance studio. "Ummm...miss Jessica!' said Taeyang. Jessica answered back, "Hmm?". Taeyang was very nervous just looking at the natural beauty looking at him. "I just wanted to say you did an excellent job and hopefully tomorrow we can sharpen the dance moves to its upmost perfection, right?" He laughed loudly due to anxiety. "Yes, of course. ^^" she smiled and laughed lightly. Taeyang's heart was beating rapidly. "Well.......see you..hehe". He quickly left the room to hide his flustered face. "How cute =)" Jessica thought.

Taeyang was in shock in his actions. He thought to himself, "I'm not usually like this, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS. Why is my heart beating so fast. I know she's pretty but DANG. Whew gotta calm down." Love has never met this man due to dancing in his schooling years from elementary to college, only setting his goal for himself. He admits his stubborn mindset made himself believe that success that can only be achieved by persistence and concentration on one's self, but after his confrontation with Jessica, he realized what he missed out on. The ability to have a crush on a girl or even deeper...to fall in love by a glance. Once he got home to his apartment, he slept wondering, will these emotions prevent me from giving 110%? Will I be to distracted? Hmmmm...

Jessica laughed to herself recollecting the confrontation with Taeyang just a few minutes ago. It's been awhile since she has thought of a guy at all due to her singing career. Sure tons of hot guys in the music industry, but it was to hard to office date with another celebrity. "Hmm..he sure was nice to compliment me like that" Usually guys were pigs and acted fake in front of TV just to get attention when they confessed to her, it was really annoying. She felt different when Taeyang talked to her, no man was so sincere and kind, besides her company, friends, and family. "Naahhh...I think I'm just thinking too much..I mean I just met the guy. It's probably just a feeling that will wear off eventually...but as she slept in her very comfortable bed..she kept thinking of those little moments with Taeyang. Jessica slept happily with a smile on her face.