Separated Once Again...

Where U At?

Taeyang arrives at JYD Company wanting to surprise Jessica by his arrival. He looked all over the building and greeted by fellow dancers and staff. "Umm...is Jessica here noona?" he asked. "No..she left for Japan today..didn't she tell you?" they asked. "Aiiggooo....I guess not..why didn't she tell me?" he thought. Jessica forgot to mention it to him due to only making small talks on the phone and she ultimately forgot. "Soo...what is she doing there?" he asked disappointed. "She will be promoting there with a new digital single". "I thought she was a member of "Running Man?". he asked. "She had to leave to concentrate on her music career again, besides it was only a resting period for her. "Oh..alright..maybe I'll ask President Yang if I can be a back dancer again for her promotions" he said hoping. They nodded in agreement. Taeyang asked for permission to enter President Yang's office. The guards allowed him in and he entered the room. "Hello sir..sorry to bother you at this hour" he said bowing. "Oh no..its ok, what is it Youngbae?" he asked. "I was wondering if I could be part of the dance team that will be with Jessica in Japan?" he asked. President Yang gave a sigh."I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this Taeyang" he said.

"I think it would be best if you would stay here and train to become a choreographer and teach our trainees your style of dance as you are an amazing dancer and you have so much to offer in our company..and I don't think you would suit as one of the dancers in Jessica's upcoming concept "girly & cute". It is an all female team haha. ^^" he explained. Taeyang was surprised and honored to be chosen to lead and create dances while he laughed at the fact Jessica was doing the Japanese favored "cutesy" concept. "Your right...It's not my style..aiiggoo..but that means I won't be seeing her even more.." he said disappointed. President Yang felt sorry for Taeyang then told him to cheer up and since Japan and Korea are quite close, they could visit each other possibly. Taeyang thanked him for his suggestion and bid farewell. Jessica was in her record label in Japan's company's building and sister label to JYD Company, "SYG Records". "Wow! This is a beautiful building" she thought to herself. She introduced herself to new faces and promised to work hard. SYG Records asked Jessica to learn conversational Japanese before recordings (obviously) so the Japanese fans would understand and praise her accent and understanding of the language at least at the bear minimum. "6-9 weeks to familiarize yourself with the language and our culture in Japan" they said. Jessica was excited to learn She was already bilingual knowing both English and Korean and learning a new language interested her. "I will do my best!" she said smiling. The relationship continued to weaken as minimal communication consumed the relationship, despite missing each other desperately. The suggestion to visit each other physically did not occur due to Taeyang being a newfound choreographer at JYD in Korea while Jessica was learning Japanese from her teachers at SYG in Japan. 

On April 18th, Jessica celebrated her 24th birthday without Taeyang, but received a sweet message from him. "Happy 24th birthday Sica! May you have a good time with newfound friends in Japan at SYG. I miss you everyday and hopefully my schedule could not be so congested so I could visit you. Love, Dong Youngbae." Jessica smiled then went out with her dancers & significant others to celebrate. One month has passed, it was now Taeyang's 25th birthday on May 18th. He had to celebrate it without Jessica and received a sweet message like the one he sent her a month ago. They were satisfied enough that they remembered to greet each other on such a special day, despite their physical presence is not visible. Taeyang decided to eat out with his friends at JYD to celebrate. Jessica was now able to speak basic Japanese and has familiarized with Japanese culture and its surroundings, so she has officially started recording songs, practice dancers, photo jackets for the single. Though she was nervous, the thought of doing well like in Korea encouraged her to do her best. She wanted to impress Taeyang and rub it in his face that she able to learn Japanese when they talked. (show off haha) Little did she know was that Taeyang did not have any schedule in dancing/choreo that day (It was around late May) so he decided to drop by Japan and greet his girl.

"So this is Japan..." he said with a impressed facial expression. He took a taxi to SYG Records and he told the guards he was the boyfriend of Jessica Jung. "Pfftt...yeah RIGHT..get out of here you crazy stalker fan" the guard said. Taeyang was offended. "YAA! I really am! I am a dancer hired by SYG's sister company JYD!" he explained. They did not believe him and prohibited him from entering, luckily Jessica saw the strange commotion and recognized Taeyang through a dancer friend. "OMG..unnie isn't that Youngbae?" asked a fellow dancer. "Omo..yeah!!! Youngbae ah!" she shouted. The guards and Taeyang looked at the waving Jessica. "SEEEE...dang man" he said. The guards simply apologized for their actions and let him in. Jessica immediately hugged Taeyang after not seeing each other for months. She immediately kissed him hard on the lips."Ba-babe...I can't breathe." he said. Jessica pulled away and apologized. "Hey! Let's go eat and catch up!"she said grabbing his hand. "We talked on the phone...but I get where she's trying to do..haha" he thought. It has been a LONG time since they have been on a formal date, today was the right time to do just that. Jessica's friends cheered them on and gave them some romantic places to go. They thanked them and departed. It was now time for a date in Tokyo!