We Meet Again!

Where U At?

(This chapter this mostly focus on Taeyang's travels and encounters, next one will mostly be about Jessica.) Shaun & Taeyang parted ways with Lyle and traveled to San Francisco while JYP & and Se7en traveled back to New York due to business meetings. When they arrived at San Fran, Taeyang wanted to do some sightseeing so they went to the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Pier 61, etc. He really he wasted the whole day on pleasure instead of searching for Jessica's family. "I have had allota fun today bro" he said. "Yeah man feels good to come back to my hometown" Shaun said. "So, when the next workshop?" he asked. "Tomorrow...It'll be fun. My dance crew "The Company" will teach you everything we need to know..then after this we are going back to Korea bro!" he said. Taeyang smiled at the thought of going back to Jessica. It gave him a greater determination to bond with her family so he could develop connections and relationships on both sides. 

After they finished the vigorous but fun workshop with "The Company", Shaun decided to hang out his crew while Taeyang searched for the Jung residence. "Call me if you need anything" Shaun said. Taeyang nodded and went searching for the address that he slyly got from Jessica without her being suspicious. (What a ninja! >.<) While searching endless streets, taking numerous buses, and asking many Americans for directions (it was quite hard to communicate since his English wasn't that great), he bumped into an old friend and ex rival G-Dragon. G-Dragon was born on the same year as Taeyang, but he was three months younger. He was the dance team captain while they attended the same University. They usually had friendly competitions and were almost evenly matched, but G-Dragon had a very leaderlike personality which made him a bit better than Taeyang during their college years. "YOUNGBAEEEE!!! How you've been?" he asked giving him a big hug. "Good good...you've grown man..literally haha" he said envious. GD laughed at his comment and they proceeded at talking about their current activities and how've they been all these years. "Wow...so you got yourself a girl..It's about time bro" he said. 'Haha yeah...We have been dating for 1 year and 3 months." he said. "Dang...well looks like its going to be Mr. and Mrs. Dong in a few years huh?" he said. Taeyang blushed at the nice comment. "So..what are you doing here in SF?" he asked. "Oh...well I am here to attend a funeral man...A close friends' auntie died.." he said solemnly. Taeyang immediately became serious. "I am sorry for him...I will pray for her safe journey to heaven..You should get going then..." he said. They hugged each other and exchanged phone numbers. They bid their farewells and Taeyang began searching once again.

It was starting to get dark and despite the many suggestions of Shaun to forget the operation and get ready to leave for Seoul. He vowed that he would find their house. After nearly 6-7 hours, (Shaun could not help him because the house was somewhere unfamiliar to him as well plus Taeyang wanted him to catch up with old friends) he finally found the Jung residence and shouted "Asa!" quietly. He knocked at the door and a black haired female opened the door. She suddenly blushed and asked who he was. "Oh how rude of me...My name is Dong Young Bae, I am a professional dancer hired by JYD Company and I am the boyfriend of K-POP superstar Jessica Jung" he said formally. "Oh...so your the boyfriend of unnie....lucky he's so hot (she whispered)" she said. "I'm sorry?" he asked as she could not hear her last words. "Oh...nothing nothing come in please." she said. Taeyang entered and the interior was a sight to see. Many Korean tradition artifacts and decorations. He now knew that Jessica came from a respectable household. A middle age man and woman entered the scene and saw the strange mohawk hairstyle but handsome & muscular man. "Kry-Krystal?! Who is this man?" she asked a little scared. The father looked at him suspiciously. Taeyang once again apologized and formally introduced himself. Krystal shook her head in embarrassment by her parents outburst. The couple smiled and greeted him warmly. "Aiiggooo..so this is the man who stole our Jessica's heart?" they said smiling. Taeyang simply smiled and bowed. Krystal smiled as well and invited him to eat dinner with them. Taeyang hesitated due to shyness but they were persistent so he was forced to eat with them. 

The couple looked at him admiring his good looks. "Aiiggoo...Jessica has good taste in men" the mother said. Krystal and her father hit both of her arms in embarrassment. Taeyang blushed then stated why he came to visit them. "Last year...I introduced Jessica to my family and they accepted her gratefully..so I was wondering if you would accept he as her other half?" he asked bowing. They smiled and shook their heads in agreement. "Aiiggooo..they way our daughter describes you and your manners and respect are too good to describe..I could see you being a capable man who will love our daughter forever..and if you don't >.<...hahaha were kidding..Of course we accept you" they said. Taeyang was very thankful and hugged all three of them with their permission. "Thank you Krystal & Mr. and Mrs. Jung, I promise to take great care of her and continue to be a respectable boyfriend to Jessica" he vowed. They smiled then bid farewells as Taeyang needed to get ready to depart for Korea. Taeyang arrived at the hotel and suddenly hugged Shaun. "Hmm?" he asked surprised. "Jessica's parents and sister accepted me and gave me their blessing.." he said with a tear rolling down his cheek clearly happy by her girlfriend's warm acceptance of him. (Everything goes so well for the BaeSica couple huh?) Shaun simply hugged him tightly and nodded his head. They prepared for their flight tomorrow, with Taeyang sleeping with a huge grin on his face.