Strong Heart

Where U At?

Jessica reluctantly walked towards Taeyang after dance practice was over. "Taeyang..you know I'm going on "Strong Heart" tomorrow right?" she asked. "Oh yeah..To promote your album right? It's been a while since you've been on variety shows but I'm sure you will do fine." he said with a smile on his face. "Well...one of the guests is....Mr. Seo Ji Suk" she whispered. "Huh?" he said as he could not hear her. "I said that Mr. Seo Ji Suk is going to one of the guests featured on the show Taeyang" she said a little louder but obviously a bit hesistant.  Taeyang's bright smile suddenly turned into a concerned frown, which Jessica was expecting unfortunately. "Aiggooo.....well..I guess I'm okay with it..plus like i said before I overreacted back then in Jeju. Honestly, he seems like a nice guy and as long I know that you are my girl and that I trust you not to fall into the temptations of pretty boys...I can endure.." he said. "Ya! You are way more handsome!" she pouted. Taeyang laughed then said, "Just take it easy and have fun in the recording, don't worry I will watch the broadcast with a smile on my face ^^" he said. Jessica then gave a hug to Taeyang, then bid their farewells. While walking back home, Taeyang couldn't help but feel worried. "Hmm...Mr. Seo Ji Suk said he was a huge fan so they are bound to talk each other."he said with a sigh. "Sometimes I feel like confessing our relationship to all of Korea!" he thought. Jessica pondered her stories that she prepared for the show, but had lingering thought on how her boyfriend truly feels. "Aing...Keeping our relationship a secret is really hard.." she thought. 

Jessica woke up and got ready for the grueling 10-12 hours of recording for Strong Heart. "Whew..I need to try my best to be entertaining!' she thought cheering herself on. Taeyang was in the dance studio practicing choreo, but he was totally out of it. "Yo! Young Beezy why you out of it? You keep messin up bro." Shaun said. "Aiggooo...my bad man. I just got alotta things on my mind" he said. "Still thinking about Jessica and that Seo...whatever his name is?" he said. "Umm....nah just stressed about other stuff" Taeyang lied. Jessica was now in the studio where they record "Strong Heart", putting on her mic and make up. The recording started and a booming yet exciting voice came out, "HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO STRONG HEART!" national MC Kang Ho Dong said. Beside him is a handsome actor and singer, the other MC Lee Seung gi. "We are glad you can make it as there are 24 beautiful celebrity guest appearances on today's episode...SO...without further adieu...TODAY'S STRONG HEART CONTESTANT FOR THE "STRONG HEART" AWARD!!!!!!!" MC Kang shouted with great authority. The audience cheered on and saw the beautiful guests, amongst them were Jessica of course, members of Mighty Mouth, SHINee, 2NE1, BEAST, 2PM, 2AM, and other actors/actresses/comedians. Jessica waited patiently listening to the idols' and actors' stories, trying to take the nervousness off before presenting her story. When it was her turn to speak, she spoke of her promotions and asking support for the success of the album. "Wow...Ms. Jessica Jung is SOOO beautiful" MC Kang said. Lee Seung gi nodded his head in agreement. Jessica giggled and thanked him for his compliment.

"So the title song is "I Need A Boy"...as you all know celebrities are not allowed to date due to the disapproval of fans....does that mean you are dating in secret?! he said teasingly. "Hmm? No...of course not. hehe, though I am very lonely..I am still seeking for that special someone..and when I find him I would tell my fans." she lied knowing that her fans would kill the person she dates (Taeyang). "Ayyyyyy...well what about that about that handsome and muscular male dancer who intimately dances with you during music shows huh?" said MC Lee Seung Gi. The audience wooed and cheered loudly. "Aigoo...we are just good friends in real life..please don't misunderstand" she lied again. "Ok..ok well please support and buy her album. The blonde goddess with a rare feminine beauty...Ms.Jessica Jung!" said MC Kang. The audience went wild with excitement.

As the show was ending, one last actor had a story to tell about his 2 years in the military and a special female singer who motivated him to persevere. "Mr. Seo Ji Suk, you have been a fan of this singer for 5 years, is that correct?" said MC Kang. "Yes, that is correct when I first saw her beautiful face on TV in the year 2007 while I was enlisted in the military, I was hypnotized by her amazing aura. When I saw her face to face in the Jeju concert a few months ago..I was going crazy due to the happiness of meeting my ideal type of woman." he confessed. The audience gasped and awed, while the idols/actors/actresses/comedians clapped and smiled. "Who is this lucky lady?" said MC Lee Seung Gi. "She is actually one of the guest today.....Ms. Jessica Jung.." he said clearly shy and embarrassed. Jessica was flattered but honestly paid no mind to it because Taeyang is the only man she sees and cares for in a intimate way. The audience on the other hand went CRAZY. The celebrities and MC were shocked. "WAAHHHHH...Omo...Ms. Jessica Jung how do you feel by this sudden confession?!" said MC Kang. "Wow...it is a honor...thank you for liking as a fan for all these years..." she said. Seo Ji Suk was happy and blushed heavily covering his face. "Aiggooooo....I can sense the love around the air!!! kekeke...Well today's Strong Heart couple is Ms. Jessica Jung and Mr. Seo Ji Suk..May you have a long lasting relationship" MC Kang said jokingly. The people knew it was purely for entertainment and for fans not to misunderstand. 'Well that's it for today's show...Thank you all for coming!" said both MCs bowing. Everyone clapped and the recording was finished. Jessica interacted and socialized with the celebrities and MCs complimenting them on working hard and doing a great job. Suddenly, Mr. Seo Ji Suk came up to Jessica and said, "Ms.Jessica...do you mind me asking..if I can get your number?" he said with a sincere smile. Jessica appreciated how much Seo Ji Suk liked her, but she was dedicated to Taeyang so she wasn't interested in "that" way. "Umm...sure..because you are such a huge fan right?" she said kind of feeling guilty. "Of course! Just as work colleagues." he said but was slightly disappointed. They bid their farewells and made their way home. "Aiggoooo...such a tiring day..Now I am going to rest' she said to herself. While riding home on the van, Jessica's cell phone rang, it was Taeyang. "Heeyyy beautiful! ^^ How was the recording?" he said. He wanted to ask so badly if he encountered & talked Seo Ji Suk, but hesitated. "It was good...but I'm so tired" she said cutely. "Ok..I'll let you rest, let's text instead" he said. "Mmkay =3" she said then they hung up. Jessica wondered if she should tell Taeyang that he gave her number to Seo Ji Suk. "I think I should or else I'll regret it and he'll misunderstand even more." she thought. She slept a bit uneasy but glad that she was lying on her comfy bed.(Jessica talks to Taeyang about giving her phone number to Seo Ji Suk. He accepts it and trusts her..not wanting her to be stressed.)