Chocolates

Boy Love One-shots

 

Niel x Chunji pairing

 

Chocolates

 

 

Valentine’s Day…Niel disliked that day: The day where he would end up dragging chocolate back home from school which were sent by unknown girls. Niel sighed in relief that he didn’t have to go to school today or else he would end up being trampled by chocolates. He looked over at the other members who were also glad to be able to stay from school.

 

“Hmm…but I feel like having some chocolates for some strange reason…” Chunji said.

 

“Seriously? I’m glad to be out of that hell whole.” Changjo said. “It’s not that I dislike the chocolates and girls, but when you end up getting huge piles you really get sick of it.”

 

“Yeah,” Ricky said. “So it’s kind of nice to be relaxing right now.”

 

“Hmm…but I still want to eat chocolates…” Chunji mumbled.

 

“Then you should just go buy some instead of complaining man…” C.A.P suggested.

 

“I’ll go with you,” Niel said. “It’s pretty boring to be here.” Chunji smiled and nodded.

 

“Oooh! Get me some truffles! Make sure they’re milk!” L. Joe said before the two left. Chunji and Niel nodded and left the dorm. Niel breathed in the fresh air and smiled.

 

“Ahhh the fresh air!” he said with a goofy grin. Chunji laughed.

 

“So what chocolates do you want?” he asked. Niel shrugged.

 

“I want some white chocolates.” He replied. “When girls gave me chocolate they were always either dark or milk. They never got me my favorite white chocolates.” Chunji nodded.

 

“Me too. White chocolates are my favorite too.” He said. They arrived at a small candy shop. It wasn’t busy so the two decided to shop there. There were chocolates of all flavors, except there was no white.

 

“I guess they don’t have any white chocolate…” Niel said.

 

“Yeah…” Chunji mumbled. “I guess we’ll have to get some different types of chocolate…” he went over to the counter and asked for some milk chocolate truffles and dark chocolate bars. “Hey Niel, you want something?” he asked. Niel shook his head. Chunji turned back over to the counter and paid for the sweets. He carried a small bag and walked over to Niel. “Okay, let’s go.” Niel nodded and the two left the shop and headed over to their dorm.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want any?” Chunji asked.

 

“Yeah…I really only wanted white chocolates…” Niel said.

 

“Hmm…” Chunji looked down. The two returned to the dorm and shared the sweets with the other members. Later that day, Niel noticed that Chunji was gone.

 

“Hey, what happened to Chunji?” Niel asked L. Joe. L. Joe shrugged.

 

“I’m not sure. But he’s been gone for a few hours.” He said.

 

“I wonder where he went…” Niel looked out the window and saw that it was snowing a lot. “I hope he’s okay, it’s snowing pretty badly out there.” L. Joe nodded his head in agreement. Suddenly Niel heard the door open and left his room. He saw Chunji holding a small black bag and was covered and layers of snow. Chunji had a large grin and walked over to Niel.

 

“Yah, are you okay??? You’re covered in snow! You can catch a cold like that! Change your clothes!” Niel yelled. Chunji just stood there.

 

“Let me just give you a surprise first!” he said happily. Niel raised an eyebrow but then sighed.

 

“Fine.” he said.

 

“Close your eyes!“Chunji said excitedly. Niel did as he was told to and waited for the surprise. Chunji placed a white chocolate truffle in his mouth and placed his lips on Niel’s. Niel flicked his eyes open immediately and gasped. Chunji slicked his tongue and chocolate into Niel’s mouth when he gasped and made sure that the chocolate was placed inside. Chunji pulled back and smiled. “How does it taste?” he asked. Niel slowly chewed and swallowed the chocolate before blushing heavily.

 

“Y-Y-Y-You…” he could only say that. Chunji raised an eyebrow.

 

“Hey, you okay???” he asked. “That’s strange…I thought the chocolate tasted good…”

 

“OF COURSE IT TASTED GOOD! BUT SINCE YOU STOLE A KISS FROM ME OF COURSE I’D BE SPEECHLESS!!!” Niel screamed at him. Chunji jumped in surprise.

 

“Why are you so angry? You make it sound like everyone laid a kiss on you already or something!” he said. Niel froze and blushed again. “Noooo….wayyy…” Chunji said. “But mine was better right?”

 

“Ughhhh!” Niel yelled out in frustration. The other members came out of their rooms.

 

“Yah, what’s with all the noise?” Ricky asked. Changjo and C.A.P sat down on the couch.

 

“You guys woke us up…” Changjo said while yawning.

 

“Are you okay Niel?” L. Joe asked. Niel looked at L. Joe and hugged him. L. Joe jumped.

 

“L. Joe, you’re my only hope now!!!” Niel said and squeezed him tighter. L. Joe slightly smiled and blushed but then he sweat dropped when he saw all the others glare at him.

 

“I don’t know anything!” he mouthed at them. Then he pondered. Does that mean everyone is jealous? L. Joe smirked and wrapped his arms around Niel’s back and hugged him back. Fire could be seen from behind the other members. So that’s what’s going on… L. Joe thought to himself.

 

 

 

This one was fun to write~ How was it?