if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

" you are meant to be mine ! "

author's pov

taemin was texting yue when sunny called.

 he cant help myself to curse her ,for interrupting his blissful night.

    "wae?" he questioned lazily.

    "the blind date..." but before sunny can finished her sentence, taemin cut the call.

on the other side, sunny curse out loud, then she called again.

     taemin picked up.

     "if you're going to talk about the damn blind date again, i wont listen. " he said immediately.

     she took a deep breath, controlling herself.

     "if you dont want to listen, then your-so-called-real-girlfriend will be really dissapointed if she watch the news and found out that her boyfriend is actually married."

" i can find a girlfriend on my own, i dont need blind date! there's thousand girl in line waiting to be my girlfriend. " he replied.

" this is for the company too, taemin.. you can at least contribute that much."

taemin scoffed. "you guys never need my contribution before, they only need you noona... then, why now? because you want to save the company from bankruptcy?, and the only company that can help wanted a marriage for their one and only child, and turns out the child is a girl and not a lesbian. so the only one you guys can sell is me... is that why!?" taemin blurted angrily.

sunny let out a huge sigh. "just, please. do me this favor. tomorrow, at coffee and choco cafe in cheongdamdong, 3o'clock.. "

he gave up. fighting his sister who have mom and dad on her side, he can never win.

"at least, at least tell me the reason." he said weakly.

sunny let out a little victory smile.

"you'll find out tomorrow." then she cut the call off.

 

.............................................................

the next day, taemin go to the blind date without telling yue. because, telling your girlfriend you're going to a blind date is never a good thing.

so, yue went home with her brother like usual, eventhough yue dont expect much, she's still a little bit dissapointed,considering she just discarded from the hospital yesterday.. on their way home, they met kibum.

     kibum ignored minho's glare and walk straight to yue.

"so, you're dating taemin eh?" he give out a smirked that send chills down yue's back.

yue hold the mentally-ready-to-kill minho's hand then drag him pass kibum. she stand straight even though her legs is shaking terribly.

    after they're far enough, yue's legs finally gave up, and she sat on the ground. minho crouched beside her.

"how come i dont know that you dated that bastard's friend?" minho said in a calm tone. but it is obvious that he's trying his best not to explode.

yue explain about how she wanted to tell him yesterday, but they're just too busy having final check up to be sure that she's fine, and she was going to tell him at home after school, but kibum send out the news first..

after yue stopped talking, neither of them speak, until they arrived at the gate of their house.

"i dont think that's a good idea."said minho.

yue ignored him, and stay at her room.. for the rest of the day. waiting for taemin's text that never came.

 

meanwhile,

taemin looked at jiyeon with bored eyes, as she explain how this blind date happened.

turns out, jiyeon's father told  the story about how taemin's father dont want taemin to continue the company because taemin is so pretty,then, jiyeon get all interested . because she thinks it's the most ridiculous reason for a father to disapprove his son to continue the company.

"and now, looking at you like this, you are indeed very pretty. totally my type. do you want to date me?" she said without hesitation and gives him a wide smile.

taemin still looks at her with bored eyes...

"no.is that all?" he answered her with a sarcastic smile.

her smile faded.

"you'll regret it." she said in the coldest voice taemin ever heard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ok, so.. i finally update this story after 2,5 year..... -_-

hahahahha..................

this chapter might feel disconnected to the previous chapter, honestly because i forget everything about this story. like completely blank.. i even forgot how this story is supposed to go.. kekekekekeke

anyway,,,, thank you for reading!!

please comment :D and keep reading...