The News

And The City
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, Krystal, Dara and Yoona had lunch together. Where's Yuri? Of course, she's back in Hollywood due to her work. Krystal was planning to tell them about the marriage.

 

"So girls the other night Lay and I were talking about... you know, moving in together and our future, and you know, what made sense as we move forward and...well, we decided to get married."

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Dara screamed loudly causing everyone to stare at her.

 

"And there goes my hearing." whispered Yoona.

 

"OH MY GOD! I'm so excited!" Dara said excitedly.

 

"For your information, everybody is looking." Krystal said with an embarrassment face.

 

Suddenly Dara stood up on her chair and broadcasted to everyone in the restaurant with a tear streaked but happy face "Sorry! I'm so sorry, everyone, but this is my friend and she just got engaged. She has been going out with that man for 10 years!!!" and because of that everybody in the restaurant clapped their hands, a few of them even came up to congratulate Krystal.

 

"I'm mortified." said Krystal with a smile and Yoona finally added, chuckling "There is literally a ringing in my ear."

 

 

It didn't stop there: the big news was about to go bicoastal.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter