Perhaps love

After all this time

A/N : if there's any mistake, please ignore it... i didnt have time to check :(

--------------------

(No one's POV)

Days had passed and everything went back to normal. It had been approximately 9 days since Tiffany left US, and Nichkhun had not even contacted her, not even once. It was embarrassing to say that she was waiting, and was waiting.

It was another film shooting, and she directed the drama with her co-director, Kyuhyun. It was an episode where Cho Soo Jin (Taeyeon's character) was injured by her figure skating and Lee Jung Soo (Dennis Oh) had to carry her to the car.

"I'm sorry." Soo Jin said slowly. Taeyeon did perfectly with her acting, and she looked as if she was deeply hurt.

"Why do you have to force yourself?!" Jung Soo said angrily. "You knew you were going to hit that ice, why did you continue to skate? Why didn't you dodge?"

"I couldn't run away from everything. I need to be a fighter." Soo Jin replied.

Jung Soo sighed and continued to carry her to the car.

"CUT." Tiffany said cheerfully. "You guys can have some rest. It's cold out here." She said, smiling. She enjoyed directing the drama, because the drama was a hit and it became famous really fast. Taeyeon hurriedly took her jacket and covered herself with it.

Even after 9 days, Taeyeon didn't mention who her date was to Tiffany. Tiffany didn't know about her sudden feelings towards Kyuhyun. Yes, Taeyeon the rebel, the non-believer, was slowly falling for Kyuhyun. But her best friend didn't know that.

Tiffany was cheerfully talking to her co-director Kyuhyun about their next scene and how they wanted to make it look perfect. Taeyeon was just observing. She looked closely at how Tiffany was giggling to Kyuhyun's cheesy joke, Kyuhyun smiling at her pretty face, fooling around, nudging each other and she went even furious when Kyuhyun took his jacket and gave it to Tiffany for her to wear.

No you can't be jealous. It's just work. And why are you falling for an idiot anyway? Taeyeon said to herself.

Kyuhyun looked over to taeyeon and he winked secretly. Taeyeon couldn't help but to blush.

---------------

Tiffany's POV

After a long night of filming, I gave myself a pat in the back and made hot chocolate for both of us Taeyeon and I. We got home at about 2 a.m in the morning, exhausted and sleepy.

"You were great just now. You and Dennis Oh made a great couple." I winked at her while stirring the hot chocolate.

"Nah, it was just acting. It was Soo Jin and Jung Soo that made a good couple. Taeyeon and Dennis were just acting." Taeyeon smiled. "Plus i told you, i already have someone else that i like."

"Whoa whoa whoa!! Hold up a minute! KIM TAEYEON likes someone now?! Since when? I'm so glad!"

"It's no big deal. He probably doesn't like me anyway."

"Who wouldn't like the best actress in Korea?"

"Him. Probably. I don't know. He's been giving me confusing signals and i'm not good in relationships. I've always detest them, remember?"

"Yeah..."

"It's getting late. I'm going to bed." Taeyeon yawned, finishing her last gulp of Hot chocolate.

"Okay. I'll just check my e-mail for a while." I said.

"Thanks for the hot choc." Taeyeon smiled.

After washing the cups, i went to my laptop and turned it on. There were a few e-mails but none of them were the ones that i was searching for. A particular one... from Nichkhun. But there aren't any

-----------------

From : Taecyeon, Ok.  ([email protected])
To : Tiffany, Hwang ([email protected])

Title : Hey Fany ^^

-------------------------

Hey hey little fany! What's up!? Hope you've been doing well! I've been here and there and everywhere these days, busy busy busy! I went to Egypt a few days ago and i found a lovely necklace that made me remember you! So I'll give it to you when i see you!

I also have a big news... it's regarding Nichkhun and Victoria... It's kind of urgent.

So can i see you at McDonalds near your house at 4PM tomorrow (Sunday)?

It's really important. Please be there.

Always yours,

Taecyeon.

-------------------------