Always be there.

After all this time

10 p.m Florida

It was already 10 p.m and Nichkhun wasn't home yet. Tiffany was worrying, because Nichkhun told her that he'd be back by 7. She sat on the sofa, trying to watch TV, but she didn't pay attention to the show she was watching. She didn't realize the hero of the story, Daniel Henney's character almost got killed in the story. No, she didn't pay attention like how she would usually do. Her mind was everywhere, worrying about Nichkhun. It was dark around the house, and she was scared. The parakeet was being noisy again, but at least that bird kept her company.

Soon, Tiffany began to doze off without realizing. Nichkhun got home by 11.30, and he saw her on the sofa, sleeping and unaware of the world. Nichkhun smiled and carried her to her room.

The next morning, she was surprised to find herself on the bed. She went out of her room and Nichkhun was cooking breakfast. "Good morning" Nichkhun said calmly.

"Don't good morning me! Where were you last night?" Tiffany said angrily.

"I'm sorry. Got lost track of time."

"You have no idea how worried i was! I was waiting for you! I thought you might..."

"I might what?" Nichkhun smiled lazily.

"Nevermind." Tiffany said, taking a seat at the dining table, waiting patiently for breakfast to arrive. Nichkhun placed eggs and bacon on her plate and on his plate and then he settled down to eat. "You know, if you don't want me to go... and if you don't want to go, we don't have to right? I don't know why you don't want to and i will not ask you why, but i have a feeling that you don't want to go... so... all i'm saying is... we don't have to."

"Who said i didn't want to? We're going."

"W-we?" Tiffany said nervously.

"Yeah. You were invited to go with me, remember? David told me to bring my pretty friend along.. We can't be rude and not go without a reason."

"He thinks i'm pretty." Tiffany giggled.

Nichkhun chuckled. "So.. pretty friend. What are you going to wear?"

"Omo. I don't know. Let's go shopping again!"

"No thanks. and i don't think you'll need to go shopping. Magic will happen and your fairy godmother will come and save the day." Nichkhun winked.

Tiffany was confused. She didn't know what he meant. But she went to her room to search for clothes to wear that night. But to her surprise, there was something in her closet that couldn't even be compared to Narnia. It was a pink box, with ribbons on it , and a note that says "From your fairy godmother". And inside it was the dress that Tiffany wanted when they went shopping together, the black flowy silk dress with floral lace details. Tiffany felt as if the world was in her hands. there was also a pair of red dior heels, a dangly vintage earrings, an Anna Sui perfume and lipstick set.

She never felt happier.

She went out of the room after hiding the things back in her closet, humming happily and dancing around the room. Nichkhun only smiled, knowing that she already found his gift for her that he bought last night while he was 'thinking'.

Korea

Taeyeon sat on a bench facing the calm lake. It was a small park that no one barely goes, just a few miles away from her house. She usually goes there when she was with wooyoung. It made her tear up again to think about Wooyoung.

i wonder how he's doing now. i bet he even has a new girlfriend. good for him, and lucky her.

"Taeyeon?" a familliar voice came from behind her. She turned around and found Kyuhyun. She wiped her tears and pretended she was alright.

"Why are you crying?"

"No, i am not."

"You were."

"Wasn't!" Taeyeon shrieked.

"You can lie to yourself all you want. But don't lie to me."

Taeyeon could only look at his face. She silently sobbed, then looked away.
 Kyuhyun took a few careful steps and made his way towards the bench and sat next to her.

"I may not know you for a long time, but i know you very well." Kyuhyun said. "If you ever cry, i can see it. If you laugh, i can feel it." He then sighed, looking at the beautiful lake. "My best friend used to take me here. He said it was the best place he had ever been...." Kyuhyun paused. "He's dead now."

Taeyeon looked at Kyuhyun, speechless. "You didn't have to tell me that." she finally said.

"I know i didn't have to, but i did." Kyuhyun smiled. "Here's my number, Taeyeon. If you ever want to cry, don't cry by yourself. It does no good. You won't feel satisfied. You need someone there. Someone who won't judge you. Someone who won't be the reason for your cries, someone who won't feel awkward or bored listening to your complaints and sadness."

"You don't have to, Kyuhyun ah."

"You might have someone in your life now, someone in your heart, someone in your mind that you couldn't let go. But when you don't have anyone, i am your someone." Kyuhyun smiled sincerely and stood up, then left without saying any other word.

Taeyeon stared at the piece of paper that consisted of Kyuhyun's number.

Suddenly Taeyeon's phone rang a song by SHINee called "Noona neomu yeppo."

"Hello?"

"Noona!"

Taeyeon knew this voice. it was obviously Hongki, her dongsaeng and a famous band singer that liked her. For her, he was like a little brother, but she finds it cute that he was willing to do anything for her. She also felt sorry for him. She wasn't worth it. She couldn't feel the same way he did. It was like Wooyoung. He loved her more than she does.

"Hongki ya!" Taeyeon said, cheerfully.

"I just wanted to hear your voice before going on stage. You sound sick!"

"No... I just have a cold." taeyeon didn't want to tell him that she had just finished crying.

"Well have some rest. I'll probably see you soon, hopefully!~ Take care, alright, noona?"

"Yeah. I will. Thanks Hongki. And rock that stage tonight! "

"Alright love you!"

"You too."