Secrets

After all this time

Korea ( Kyuhyun's secret)

Taeyeon woke up early the next day, she remembered that she had to go to KBS building for table reading. she memorised her script by heart and she knew that it would be a great exciting day, although she wasn't sure if she'd like having Kyuhyun as director instead of Tiffany.

She drove to the KBS building and reached there by 10 a.m, and almost everyone was there.
 

"Great, our main actress is here." Kyuhyun smiled broadly. Taeyeon did nothing but glare at Kyuhyun, who was giving a smirk.

After the arrival of other actors and actresses, they began table reading. it was a scene where Taeyeon's character, Cho Soo Jin, a pretty figure skater, confesses to the guy of her dreams, which was Dennis Oh's character, Lee Jung Soo. Taeyeon imagined herself liking someone while playing out the role of Soo Jin. She didn't like anyone at the moment, so it was kind of hard to confess to 'Jung Soo'.

"Taeyeon-sshi, while reading the script, you look kind of bored. You need to feel it. Your nervousness, your excitement. You're not feeling it." Kyuhyun said suddenly. Taeyeon could feel about 20 people in the room staring at her, wanting her to do it right.

"I'm sorry. I'll try harder." Taeyeon said. Dennis Oh, who was sitting next to her, gave her hand a tight squeeze to make sure she knows that he got her back.

"Just pretend I'm your boyfriend." He whispered and smiled innocently.

"But i don't have one." Taeyeon said, suddenly blushing.

"really?" he said, in a tone of surprise. "How come a pretty girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend?!" He said.

"I don't believe in such thing."

"Let Jung Soo make Soo Jin believe there's such thing as love." Dennis smiled again.

Kyuhyun, who saw and heard everything that had happened cleared his throat. "AHEM. are you going to read your next line or not?"

Dennis nodded. Taeyeon re-read her script, but this time, she took a deep breath before she started and imagined once more that she could love. While imagining, her mind brought her to her past memory when she was still with her first and last boyfriend, jang Wooyoung. She remembered walking in the park together, blowing bubbles and their late night conversations.

She started tearing up while reading the script, totally feeling the situation. Dennis, totally in awe, couldn't help himself but to clap his hands with a dropped jaw when Taeyeon finished her line.

Kyuhyun cleared his throat once again, signaling Dennis to start his line.

"I cannot love you back." Dennis said as 'Jung Soo'. "I'm sorry."

Taeyeon began to cry even more, remembering that it was her that told Wooyoung that she could not love him fully. It was her biggest regret to dump Wooyoung, but she had no choice. She couldn't possibly love Wooyoung like how he loved her, and that made her hurt. It made her hurt to know that she doesn't deserve wooyoung.

Kyuhyun, on the other hand could only glare at Dennis. "We're done for today, good job. Taeyeon, i need to see you for a moment before you leave."

Everyone took their lines and scripts and left the room. Taeyeon sat in her seat, not moving an inch, eyes still red from her tears

"That was a good practice." Kyuhyun said in a straight face. "Too good, in fact." He said again after a long pause. taeyeon didn't know if he meant it as a compliment or not. "It'll be good for the movie, but will it be good for you? Are you okay doing this? or do you want to change the lines?"

"No. I'm an actress, that's what im supposed to do, take risks. Plus, Tiffany worked hard on it, and Sunny did great with the scripts. I don't think we need to change anything about it." Taeyeon said.

"Okay..." Kyuhyun said. Taeyeon left the room a minute after, but Kyuhyun stayed in the room, lost in his own thoughts.

He remembered Kim Taeyeon. He had never seen her before, and nor did she ever seen him before, but he heard about her from his own best friend, Jang Wooyoung, Kim Taeyeon's ex-boyfriend. He remembered how proud Wooyoung was to have a girlfriend like Taeyeon. He remembered when Taeyeon broke up with Wooyoung and wooyoung wouldn't stop crying and would hide himself in the room for three days, and then Kyuhyun started worrying, so he kicked Wooyoung's door and found Wooyoung dead on the floor, with a note beside him written "For Kim Taeyeon."

Kyuhyun had read the letter. He found out that the cause of his own best friend's death was because of the girl that he just met. He will have revenge, for his best friend. He didn't know how yet, but he will. He will make Taeyeon feel what Wooyoung had felt.

Florida (Nichkhun's secret)

"Good morning." Nichkhun greeted the sleepy Tiffany, who was rubbing her sleepy tired eyes. Tiffany glanced at the watch, it was already 11 a.m.

"What time did you wake up?" Tiffany asked.

"I didn't wake up, because i didn't sleep."

"Where were you?"

"Out."

"Out where?"

Nichkhun sighed in frustration. "Do i have to tell you everything? I was out for a late night magic show, of course. That's when people are too drunk or too sleepy to realize it was all just tricks."

"I thought you do real magic, not just tricks."

"I do tricks to only stupid people."

Tiffany nodded, "Understandable... So, how much did you earn?"

"344 dollars."

"That's a lot for a night!"

"Not my best night, but it'll do. Wanna go shopping for a new bag?" Nichkhun smiled.

Tiffany gasped in delight. It was the first time she had seen Nichkhun being so nice, so she wouldnt want to pass the opportunity. "Yes!" She jumped around the room excitedly.

"Well i don't." Nichkhun said with an evil smile.

Tiffany glared at Nichkhun playfully. "Yahh~ Bring me to a mall~"

Nichkhun faked a yawn. "Maybe i should sleep since i didn't get any last night."

"Liar Liarrr! Just zap some magic then you wont be sleepy anymore."

"it's not as simple, Tiffany."

"it is that simple... please?" Tiffany pouted.

"Fine." Nichkhun gave in. He couldn't help but to realize how cute Tiffany was. She was too cute that it kind of disturbed him.

They went to the nearest shopping mall and Tiffany couldn't get her eyes off of the clothes and bags and shoes. Tiffany was swooning over a silk flowy black dress with pretty details that was sophisticated and elegant. "This!" Tiffany showed Nichkhun.

"No... we're here for your bag, remember?"

Tiffany pouted. "Fine..." Tiffany went over to a bag that was on the display. It was a simple pink bag with a red ribbon. "It's almost exactly like my old one... except... it's NEW!" Tiffany smiled.

"How much is it?" Nichkhun worried, because they were in a famous designer shop and he was scared it might be too expensive.

Tiffany suddenly made a sad face as she saw the price tag. "344?"

"That's exactly how much i earned..." Nichkhun said slowly.

Tiffany gulped. She then smiled prettily at Nichkhun. "We don't have to buy it."

"You don't, i can." Nichkhun said.

"No no, i don't want that bag. I've always hated it, to be honest." Tiffany lied. She continued to smile and pulled him somewhere else. "Is there anything prettier and cheaper?" She dragged him to a shop and bought a polka-dot pink bag that was less expensive. They bought the bag and left the shop. Tiffany took out the bag out of a plastic bag and tried it on.

"Suits you." Nichkhun said.

"Does it?" Tiffany smiled brightly.

"Yeah. You're polka and dotty."

"What's that supposed to mean!" Tiffany laughed, and then Nichkhun couldnt help but to laugh as well.

"Nichkhun ah." a voice of a girl was suddenly heard.

It was a tall skinny girl with a straight long hair, her arms wrapped around another man's arm.

"Vic-victoria." Nichkhun stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

"Wow, i can't believe i'm meeting you here!" Victoria smiled brightly.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just shopping. This is... my fiance, David. David, this is my ... friend, Nichkhun." Victoria said in an awkward laugh. David was a tall man with blonde hair. He had a warm smiling face and he seemed to be about 10 years older than Victoria.

Tiffany, who didn't know anything, gave david a warm smile while Nichkhun could only nod.

"Did you invite Nichkhun to our engagement party tomorrow night?" David smiled brightly.

"Emm." was all Victoria said.

"You should come, and bring your pretty friend with you. It's at the Dorset Hall, Grand Sunway Hotel. 8pm, formal wear." David said in a cheerful way. David seemed like a happy man. He may be middle aged, but he had a handsome smiling face which made him impossible not to be liked.

Victoria stared at Tiffany for a few seconds. Tiffany realized this, but she pretended as if she didn't. She stared at the floor awkwardly.

"We'll come." Nichkhun said politely towards David then looked at Victoria. "We won't possibly miss it."

"Great." David smiled.

"Em, congratulations." Tiffany said awkwardly at the couple. Victoria could only smile.

Nichkhun's mood turned bad soon after. Tiffany wouldn't dare to ask why, so she kept quiet and pretended as if she realized nothing. "I have nothing to wear, though." she said in a sad smile. "But that's okay. You can go. I'll stay home and watch over the house tomorrow night... i don't even know them. I'm socially awkward." Tiffany laughed, trying to cheer him up.

Nichkhun didn't say anything. They reached the house, but Nichkhun didn't get off the car. "Here's the key. I'm going out for a while. You'll just stay home by yourself. I'll be back around 7."

"Wh-where are you going?"

"I'm going out... to do some thinking."

Tiffany couldn't argue to that, so nodded and went inside the house, while Nichkhun zoomed off to somewhere only he knew.