Fate starts here :)

After all this time

Tiffany's POV

"Thank you for choosing our airlines, we hope to see you again. Have a nice day." the pilot said. I took my handbag, my backpack and stepped out of the plane. I waited for my luggage, then dragged it towards a restaurant. It was a long flight and i was hungry. I ordered for a drink and a sandwich, took my change, placed it in my pocket, then sat down.

"Umm, miss?" A strange guy with his friend approached me slowly. He was showing me a smirk. I looked around and no one was around me except for them

"May I help you?" I said coldly.

"Oh nothing. But i can help you." He said, then his friend suddenly took my handbag that was on the table then they ran off.

"WAIT!!" I said, too confused to process everything that was going on. The took my bag. What the hell?

Then i suddenly remembered that all my money was in there, my tickets to California, my phone! What was I supposed to do? The guys disappeared already, it was too late. I didn't even get to remember his face.

I finished my sandwich, took my backpack and luggage then rushed towards the counter. "um, excuse me..." I said nervously. "How do i call a Korean number? Is that possible?"

She nodded lazily then she gave me the directions. So i headed towards the public phone and remembered tha i left my change in my pockets, so i had some money to call someone... I couldn't call my parents, it would be a bother for them... i couldn't call taeyeon, she'd say i told you so. So i called Sunny. and as usual, Sungmin was there as well.

"Hello!~" Sunny said sunnily.

"Sunny! I have a problem!"

"Fany? Is that you?"

"yeah... guess what."

"What?!"

"I lost my bag.." i didn't want to tell her someone stole it.

"WHAT?"

"Now i have no money, no California tickets, no nothing!"

"Zip zap nothing?"

"Zip zap nothing!" I shrieked.

Sungmin, who heard our conversation suddenly took the phone from sunny and asked me where i was.

"I'm still at the airport. I couldnt even afford to take a cab! Everything was inside my handbag. Thank goodness the pilot's reminder and my passport and id is in my backpack, or else i would have freaked." I said, almost crying.

"Don't worry Fany ah. You just wait there, okay? What are you wearing?"

"Clothes?" I said dumbly.

"No no, what are you wearing?"

"Umm... a floral shirt, leather jacket, shorts, jimmy choo boots, hair down, Ray ban sunglasses, pink nails, and i would have had my Chanel bag but someone STOLE IT." i was almost in tears.

"I didn't ask you to be that detailed, but fine. You just stay there. Help will come!" Sungmin said cheerfully.

So i waited for my "savior" for almost an hour, and then suddenly a boy about 18 years old came towards me. "Are you Tiffany hwang?" he said in a tired, exhausted, lazy tone.

"Umm, yes. You are?"

"Nichkhun. My friend, which is also your friend, told me about your problem. He insisted me to help you. So come, let me have your bag."

"You're not gonna steal it, right?"

"Why would i steal that... girly bag?" He said, staring at my pink polka dots luggage

He had a point. SO i let him help me with my luggages and went to the parking lot. "You can drive?"

"Yeah."

"Aren't you like 16?" I said.

He glared at me, i guess he was kind of hurt by it. "I'm 23."

"Ya~ We're the same age! Chingu ya, chingu!"

He glared at me again. I forgot that he didn't know Korean. "Chingu? Is that like... a cartoon character or something?"

"HAHAHA. No it means friends."

"Look, i'm not looking for a friend. I'm just doing this out of force."

"I see." I said. I didn't bother to try to cheer this sad man up. He seemed too depressed and too tired to say anything. We got to his car and surprisingly, he was listening to Alex Clazziquai's song called Daisy.

"OMG i love this song~ wait...I thought you don't speak Korean." I blurted.

"I don't. But that doesn't mean i don't try. I have a lot of Korean friends, so i try to speak their language." He said as he drove towards his house.

"How do you know all these people like Sungmin? What do you work as?"

"I'm a magician."

"Oh, so you do magic tricks? You should teach me." I said excitedly.

"Tricks? What tricks? I do magic." He smirked.

It was the first time he smiled at me, and honestly, it was a beautiful smile.

Meanwhile,

Taeyeon's POV

I wondered what was going on with Tiffany. It had only been hours, but i missed her already. There was sudden knock at my door.

"Who are you?"

"Kyuhyun, nice to meet you too."

"Tiffany's not here."

"Tiffany?"

"Isn't that why you're here? My housemate Tiffany went to America. Sorry, bye." I wanted to close the door but he stopped me.

"I'm here to see you." He smiled.

"I'm not here either. Good... wait for it... BYE."

I shut the door and locked it.