Confessions

After all this time

Taecyeon's house.

"Thank you for the meal!" Tiffany's eye smile was shown as she smiled brightly. She clapped her hands and took a bite out of the food that Taecyeon just prepared. Taecyeon smiled back at her and sat opposite her, and watched her eat.

"Is it nice?" Taecyeon gulped nervously.

Tiffany smiled and nodded her head.

Taecyeon, with a big satisfaction sigh, began eating as well.

"How's everything going on?" Taecyeon asked.

"It's been quite okay. We'll end our last filming tomorrow. Then we'll have like a small celebration, you know, after party and stuff. Wanna come?"

"Sure, that'd be great."

-----

Taeyeon's POV

"And the Best Figure Skater 2011 goes to....... CHO SOO JIN!" They announced, confetti flying down like raindrops, and I pretended to be excited. The camera zoomed to me and i turned towards Jung Soo, and began hugging him. Fans cheered.

It was our last scene, and i gulped, making an eye contact with him and gave a sweet kiss for the ending.

"AND CUT!" Tiffany yelled. "That was amazing, that's a wrap!" She clapped excitedly. "See you guys at the after party!" Tiffany said, and everyone began to move around to go home and get ready. Tiffany took her bag and then rushed over to me. I was trying to get my skates off my sore feet.

"It was great!" Tiffany smiled, placing her arms around my neck and we both walked over to the car. "I can't wait for the after party, can't you?" She said.

"So, you're going with the pilot guy, right?" I said, smiling awkwardly.

"He has a name, Taengoo. It's Taecyeon."

"Right."

"So, are you going with your... date?"

"We're not going together, but he will be there." I said, waiting for tiffany's reaction.

"WAIT, SO YOUR DATE WORKS HERE?" Tiffany's eyes widened in surprise.

"Yeap. You'll see."

-----------------

The after party went from 8 to 11, everyone dressed formally, unlike usual days. Some were drinking soju and cheering loudly, singing and talking. I stood nervously at the corner of the room, wearing a blue dress with my hair down. Tiffany, on the other hand was gorgeous in her purple silk dress. I eyed her in envy.

"SPEECH! SPEECH!" The crowd began to cheer. "Begin with our directors! Tiffany!"

Tiffany stood on a chair prepared by the crew and raised her glass.

"I'd like to thank everyone here! Without you guys, none of this would have happened! Best drama of the year! Thank you to Cho Kyuhyun, my amazing co director for understanding the way i work and with the great work even if i wasn't here for a few days. To Taeyeon and Dennis oh, the best acting duo ever in Korea, Sunny and Sungmin for the best lines and video editing, and everyone else! Hope to work with you guys again! OH YEAH, before i forget, I'd like to thank the handsome Ok Taecyeon for being here for me." Tiffany said, and the crew and staffs cheered again.

"Just date already!" They cheered.

Tiffany could only blush. It was then sungmin's turn to make a speech.

"I'd like to thank everyone, and just like tiffany said, i can't work without you guys! I have an announcement to make.... Sunny and I were engaged since about two weeks ago...."

"Without telling us!?" They yelled.

Sungmin blushed. "I was going to make it a surprise! So... everyone's invited to our engagement party..."

"WOOOHH!!" The crowd went crazy. They began to surround Sunny and congratulate them.

It was Kyuhyun's turn to make a speech.

"Ummm.... I have nothing to say, really. I'd just like to say that everyone worked hard and this is an experience i will never forget. I would also like to have this chance to apologize if i'm lacking as a director... and... i also have a confession...."

Everyone was silent, not knowing what to expect.

"I'm dating Taeyeon."

There it was. bomb. kaboosh! Jaws dropped, eyes staring at the both of us, murmurs were heard. I looked down on the floor, speechless.

"Please support the both of us." Kyuhyun smiled.

I swear, i could feel Tiffany staring at me, mouth hanging open.