#9

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" that Kahee . " Ji Hyo snarled under her breath as she surveyed Su Min's opened locker. Every single item was messed up and the photo that Su Min had with her grandmother was vandalized with bright red lipstick.

" It may not be her. " Su Min muttered as she seethed inwardly, taking in the appearance of her damaged space.

" Who else has a reason to do such a thing to you? " Ji Hyo questioned defiantly as she swirled around to face her best friend. "It's obvious that jealousy is the main culprit here. "

Su Min sighed as she faced Ji Hyo. " Let's not jump to conclusions alright. I don't think that Kahee would take things this far. "

" Pretty locker, my art work wasn't that bad after all huh. "

The sudden whiny voice made Su Min and Ji Hyo jump as they whipped around.

" I take that back. It was this right here after all. " Su Min looked at Ji Hyo as she stated in a flat tone.

" Excuse me, who's the right now? Kai rejected my movie offer and went home yesterday. It must be because of you! He has never done such a thing like that before you appeared! "

" Oh sure, because you're such a joy to be with around and he would never want to leave your side. " Ji Hyo chuckled sarcastically as she stepped forward to face the girl. " Clean her locker up. "

Kahee smirked as she folded her arms. Two of her friends stood by her side as they regarded both Su Min and Ji Hyo with equal looks of contempt. " What makes you think that I will do that? "

" Because, , if you don't, I will personally break that plastic nose of yours. "

" You're not being serious are you. " Su Min whispered in Ji Hyo's ear anxiously. She knew perfectly well that Ji Hyo always meant whatever she said and that violence was always an option in her case.

" I am. I know how important that photo of your grandmother and you is. Isn't that the only photo that you have? "

Su Min exhaled as she tried to control her temper. Yes, it was definitely important to her but then again, she could understand the reason Kahee did what she did. That doesn't change the fact that she was still a whiny and fake though.

" So clean it up. " Ji Hyo warned Kahee as she met her eyes.

" Why should I? Is that Su Min's grandmother in the photo? Ask her to clean it up then! "

" you to the deepest pits of hell. "

This time, it wasn't Ji Hyo who said that. Su Min hissed in anger as she clenched her fists tightly. Someone like Kahee was not fit to mention her grandmother at all.

" Wow. Nice language. Why? Is your grandmother dead already? "

A resounding slap echoed through the hallway as Kahee gasped in shock. She stumbled backwards as she stared at Su Min with huge eyes. Kahee had never expected the girl to react in such a way.

" Nice one! " Ji Hyo pumped her fist in the air as she glared down at Kahee who had a red palm mark on her face. " I warned you. "

 " You . " Kahee's friend spat at Su Min as she rushed to support her friend.

" What an irony. Your skirt is so short that even the male teachers are leeching after you. " Ji Hyo laughed out loud. 

 

" What's going on? "

Su Min glance around her to see Kai and his group of friends approaching them from a distance. The girl met eyes with Luhan who gave her a questioning look.

" Jongin! " Kahee immediately hurled herself in his chest as she cried loudly. 

" K-Kahee? What;s wrong? Are you hurt? "

Su Min rolled her eyes as Kahee pulled back to look at Kai in the face. The man's eyes widened as he took in her red cheeks and teary eyes.

" Who did this to you? "

Kahee gave another loud sniff as she pointed an accusing finger at Su MIn. 

Kai turned to Kahee's friend. " Naru-sshi, who did this to Kahee? "

Likewise, Naru nodded towards Su MIn.

Kai exhaled as he turned unwillingly towards the girl. " Su MIn? "

" Yeah. I did it. " Su Min answered without a beat as she met his gaze. " She pissed me off. "

" What did she do? " Luhan stepped nearer towards her while Kai remained silent.

Ji Hyo pointed towards Su Min's locker as she shot a threatening glare at Kahee who hid herself behind Kai's broad frame.

" I didn't do that. I don't even own any red lipsticks. Besides, how am I supposed to know her locker combination? " Kahee trembled as she clutched on to Kai's strong arm.

The man looked down at his girlfriend as he patted her shoulder reassuringly. " I got it. "

" What, you believe that 's lies? "

" Ji Hyo, please refrain from calling my girlfriend that word. You should really learn to stop behaving like some gangster out of jail. "

" You- "

" Ji Hyo. " Su MIn whispered in her friend's ear as she stepped forward to face Kai.

" I know that it may have been impulsive of me but I will never stand by and do nothing while Kahee speaks nonsense. And also, Ji Hyo is certainly not a gangster out of jail."

" Su MIn for god's sake, can't you at least control your horrible temper? Look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter