#4

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 2 in the afternoon when the girl sleepily opened her eyes. Su Min let out a huge yawn as she noticed with relief that her headache had faded. Sleep truly did wonders. The girl picked up her phone as it beeped continuously.

 

12 missed calls : Ji Hyo <3

1 message received : Kim

 

Surpised, Su Min quickly unlocked her phone to view the message. Why had Kai texted her?

 

To : Su Min

Will be back late.

From : Kim Jongin

 

Rolling her eyes, Su Min quickly dialed in Ji Hyo's number. She should have known that Kai would never bother himself over her.

" YAH! " Ji Hyo's piercing shriek made Su Min shrink away from the cell phone.

" I'm so much better already, and there's no need to shout. " Su Min warily answered as she carefully held her phone a safe distance away from her ear.

" Text me your new address, I'm coming over now. "

" School ends at 4 today! it's only 2. "

" Do I look like I care? "

With that, Ji Hyo hung up on her as Su Min sighed. Quickly sending Ji Hyo her address, she went to the bathroom to freshen herself up.

 

 

" I didn't see Su Min in school today. She wasn't even at the bus stop. " Luhan frowned as he crossed his long legs.

" She's sick, I told her to stay at home. " Jongin replied without a care as he scanned his surroundings in the cafeteria. As usual, Exo was lounging at their table with female students all eyeing them hungrily. The only one reciprocating was Chanyeol who occasionally shot them winks as they giggled loudly.

" Is there anyone taking care of her? " Luhan turned to Kai as worry creased in his eyes.

" She's 18, she can take care of herself. " 

" Jongin! That's mean of you. " Tao chided as he glanced at Luhan. " And ge, why are you so concerned about Jongin's wife? "

" Because she is a nice girl and I treat her as my friend. " Luhan simply stated without a second thought.

" Then maybe you should try living with her instead while I take over your place. " Kai murmured causing Luhan to narrow his eyes dangerously at his remark.

" Jongin, you're going too far. " 

" Guys guys, chill. It's just over a girl alright? " D.O hastily cut in as both men shot each other dark glares.

 

-

 

" Tadah~ "

Su Min let out a small gasp as she noticed the carrier on Ji Hyo's arm. It was her favorite bubbletea. Without even muttering thanks, she quickly snatched the cup from Ji Hyo and stuck the colorful straw in.

" You're welcome. " Ji Hyo rolled her eyes as she let herself into the apartment.

" Hey, it's pretty swanky! "

" Feel free to make yourself comfortable. " Su Min murmured sarcastically as Ji Hyo had already put up her legs on the quilted armchair.

" I saw Kai kissing Kahee in the hallway today. " Ji Hyo said softly as she looked at her friend.

Su Min shrugged as she met her worried gaze. " What else is new? " The girl decided to keep her memory of Kai and Kahee making out in case of Ji Hyo's violent reaction. That girl always acted before thinking.

" And the rumors going around. They said that you were just a burden placed in Kai's life and that he was never going to love you as a wife. Some even said that you should just put a stop in this marriage thing. "

" Trust me, if I could, I would have prevented this from happening the minute I knew. " Su Min sighed as she emptied the cup. 

" At least now, you don't have to put up with your monster family's antics right? "

" That's the only benefit. " She grinned as both of them exchanged a hi-5.

" Hey, how about we have a girls night out tomorrow? " Ji Hyo wriggled her eyebrows mischievously at her best friend.

" TGIW?* You're on! " Su Min replied excitedly as she cheered up considerably. It had been quite some time since she had real fun with Ji Hyo.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

* TGIW : Thank God It's Wednesday. Ladies have free entry to clubs on Wednesdays here in Singapore ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Su Min's eyes were locked onto the television screen in front of her as she munched on the packet of salted chips. Her favorite drama was showing and she couldn't tear her eyes away from the handsome lead actor.

" You look perfectly fine now. "

The girl jumped as Kai's voice sounded behind her. " Make some noise when you're around please! "

" Not my fault that you're so obsessed with your show. " He smirked as he approached her. " Waiting for me? "

" You wish. " Su Min snorted at his stupid question. " It's the last episode of Dream High 2 tonight. "

" Isn't that the show about the school with all the dancing and singing? Kind of like the school we're in now. "

" Uh huh. " Su Min nodded as she glanced up at him while the commercial break started. 

" And the lead actress, she can't sing well right? That's kind of like you too. " Kai scoffed teasingly at the girl huddled up on the sofa.

Su Min immediately stiffened at his remark. The thing she hated most was when people insulte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter