#13

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning and Su Min blinked her eyes sleepily as the teacher droned on and on about their schedule for the day. Apparently, they were going to visit a music school and have some activities with the students there. The girl glanced at Kai who was beside Kahee. His gaze was fixed on the teacher and he showed no signs of acknowledging her presence. Su Min sighed softly to herself before looking away in defeat. All morning, she had tried to apologize to him but failed terribly. Whenever Su Min got the chance to approach the man, he would either walk away in the other direction or Kahee would in.

" You guys quarreled last night? " Ji Hyo whispered in Su Min's ear as she sensed the tension between the two.

" Something like that. "

 

-

 

It was finally night time when the students returned to the hotel. The whole day had been jam-packed with activities and Su Min felt as if she could fall asleep on the cold hard marble floor of the hotel lobby right now.

" I blinked my eyes once and I had trouble reopening them. " JI Hyo complained under her breath as she let out a huge yawn. " I don't even wanna bother bathing tonight. "

They were released after a short debriefing session and the 2 girls immediately headed back to their room. Before Su Min could enter their room, she spotted Kai and his room mate Kang Ji exiting the elevator.

" I'll come back in awhile, give me 5 minutes! " The girl hastily called out to Ji Hyo before dashing towards his direction. Ji Hyo peered around in surprise as she spotted her best friend running towards Kai. Su Min, you're so so so dead. Looks like someone has finally fallen in love with Kim Jongin.

" Kai! "

The man turned around as he heard the familiar voice.

" Can I speak to you for awhile? " Su Min halted to a stop before the 2 guys as she panted heavily.

" Go ahead man, I'll head back to the room first. " Kang Ji gave Su Min a friendly smile before patting Kai on his shoulder. " Take your time dude. "

 

" What do you want. " Kai immediately spoke flatly the minute Kang Ji was out of sight.

" Stop avoiding me will you? I just want to apologize. " Su Min muttered as she gazed down at the carpeted floor. His cold attitude had stung her slightly.

" There's no need. "

Before Su Min could say anything, he strode away from her.

Urgh this guy. " Yah Kim Jongin! " Su Min chased him as she managed to grab hold of his sleeve. Kai whipped around as his eyes widened in disbelief. He stared at her hold on his sleeve before moving his eyes up to her face. 

" Can't you just listen to me for more than 30 seconds? " The girl hissed as she resolutely kept her grip on his arm.

" I just wanted to say sorry for the way I behaved. I know that it was stupid of me and Ji Hyo to sneak out like that without informing anyone. I'm sorry if you got upset and I really didn't mean anything. " Su Min quickly rambled as she kept her hazel eyes fixed on his dark brown ones. " I'm really really really sorry. "

Kai kept quiet as he stared back at her. Her huge eyes were shimmering with sincerity and her cherry lips were set in a stubborn line. As much as he was pissed at her for her childish behavior last night, he couldn't stop himself from softening a little.

" Fine, whatever. " The man sighed heavily as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

" Thanks for looking for us though. " Su Min smiled in relief as she finally got a reply from him. " I'm grateful that you actually did that. "

" I did it only because Mrs Hyo was worried sick. " He muttered as he looked away. " If that's all, I'm going back to my room. "

" Goodnight. " Su Min nodded as she stepped away and turned back towards her own room. Kai stared at her leave and waited for her to enter the room before returning to his own one. Goodnight, Yoon Su Min

 

" You're in love. "

" No I am not! " Su Min snapped back at Ji Hyo as she patted her face with moisturizer.

" It's obvious, Su Min ah. "

Su Min remained silent as Ji Hyo kept going on and on about how different she was acting towards Kai. To be honest, she knew that she felt something for him. But what was that something, she couldn't really tell.

" Do you feel jealous when Kahee is with him? "

" A little... "

" Do you feel upset when he's mad at you? "

" A little... "

" Do you- "

" Stop it, I don't want to talk about this anymore. " Su Min placed her hands over her ears as she made a face at her friend. " I'm tired. "

" Fine, I am too. Let's just sleep. " Ji Hyo flopped onto her bed as she hid under the warm blank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter