#1

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What am I going to do? "

" Calm down alright, get your over to my house and we'll talk. "

 

-

 

" Here. " Ji Hyo carefully placed an unwrapped lollipop into as she handed another one to her best friend. " Sweets make everything better. "

" Correction: Bubbletea makes everything better. " Su Min nosily on the lollipop as she narrowed her eyes into a frown.

" You look ugly doing that, stop. " Ji Hyo commanded as she hit Su Min's head with a pillow making her yell in irritation.

" Who's that lucky guy, by the way? "

" It's Kim Jongin. The Kim Jongin. "

" The popular-badass-god-has a hot girlfriend-Jongin? "

Su Min solemnly nodded as she sighed and sprawled flat on the huge white bed.

" So what are you going to do? "

" Besides throwing a fit and leaving my home in the middle of the night? Nothing. I am in no position to do anything. " 

 

-

 

Su Min braced herself as she unlocked her front door. As expected. her parents were sitting on the couch with an unhappy look on their faces.

" Su Min, it was extremely irresponsible of you to just leave home last night. What you did was unforgivable. "

" What I did? What about what you did? Forcing me into a marriage with some guy I hardly know without my consent? I'm only 18 for god's sake! "

" Do not take that tone with us. " Her mother replied in a chilling tone. " We are your parents, learn to show some respect. "

" Well then, learn to earn my respect. " The girl rolled her eyes as she entered her room with another loud slam. It was then she realized that the lock on the door was already spoiled, possibly from the years of slamming the door on her parents.

Su Min plopped down on her bed as she stared down at her fingers. Knowing her parents, there was no way out from this stupid arrangement. She could already imagine Jongin's disgust. He was the most popular student in school while she was just an average person. He had tons of good looking friends and a beautiful girlfriend while all she had was Ji Hyo. It didn't matter to her though, she loved Ji Hyo just like her own sister. To be honest, Su Min considered Ji Hyo as her only family since her real one obviously didn't care for her. Ji Hyo's family treated Su Min like an extra daughter as well. All these while, they were the first people Su Min ran to whenever she had any trouble. However, the girl knew that there was nothing they could do to help her now.

" Do not cry. Do not cry. " Su Min forced her head up as she looked towards the ceiling. This way, it prevented the threatening tears from spilling out of her hazel eyes. Ji Hyo's dad had once told her that crying wasn't a solution to anything and that sentence had always been stuck in her mind.

" I don't care how you feel about this but we have a dinner with the Kims tonight. Dress up well or I'll personally dress you myself. " Her mother's disdainful voice sounded outside as Su Min clenched her fist tightly.

 

-

 

" Don't I get a say? "

" No. " Mrs Kim looked sternly at her son. " This decision is final and I expect you to stick with it. "

" You know Kahee too, what is she going to say when she finds out that I'm getting married to another girl? "

" That is none of my business. " The lady scoffed. 

Kai punched the wall as his mother walked out of the room. He couldn't believe his situation. This was not his day at all. 

" Young master, Madam wants you to get ready for the dinner with the Yoons later. " A maid dressed in peach knocked hesitantly on the glass door.

The man swallowed his anger and turned to the maid with a weak smile. " Got it. "

As much as he was angry at his parents, he wasn't going to take his anger out on the maids who were innocent. Kai strode into his huge walk in closet as he casually picked out a white collared shirt with a black blazer. Putting it on, he surveyed his reflection in the mirror as he buttoned up the collar. Carelessly throwing over the blazer, the man walked out of the room causing the maids to swoon over his beauty.

 

 " Welcome my dears. And is this Su Min? What a beauty! " Kai scoffed as he heard his mother greeting the guests from the staircase. The first sight that greeted him was a familiar looking girl with long black hair falling past her shoulders. No way, it's the girl from my school. Yoon Su MIn

He had noticed her once or twice hanging out with her girlfriend. Kai didn't know much about Su Min but the two girls were always alone and they seemed inseparable. He didn't bother about their presence the slightest bit. To him, they were just his fellow schoolmates whom he didn't had a care about.

" Jongin! Come and say hello to your future wife. "

The man fought against his irritation as he stepped in front of the family. " Hello, I am Kim Jongin. Nice to meet you. " He bowed slightly without meeting her eyes.

" Su Min? Where are your manners? Answer him right now! "

Kai straightened up and looked at the girl before him as she remained silent. That was a new one, all the girls he knew in their school w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter