Chapter 2

Lovehate

"Loving you was the most exquisite form of self destruction." - Yoo Changhyun

 

******

 

 

After 10 years...

 

"CHANGJA!!!"

The loud screaming echoed in the dimmed room followed by a loud thud. Changhyun rubbed the back of his head as he hardly tried to open his lidded eyes. Youngjin chuckled at his brother state as he leaning against the door, trying hardly to ignore the intense glare from Changhyun.

"Dont you have anything thing to do besides disturbing my peaceful sleep, hyung?". Rolling his eyes, Changhyun crawled back to his precious bed, continuing his slumber.

The half lidded eyes snapped open when Youngjin dragged the limb body to bathroom, ignoring the incoherent words that left out Changhyun's puffy lips. He smiled in victory when he succeed to push the struggling brother into the bathroom.

"Shower and were are going out. Its been years from the last time I comeback home.". Youngjin grinned when he heard a deep growl coming from bathroom."How sweet your way of asking for help, hyung".

Youngjin smile. How he missed his precious twin brother. 3 years in Japan felt like thousand years without his parent and his beloved little twin.

 

************

 

A red Audi Coupe TT parked infront of the old school building. The atmosphere is quite lonely due to school holiday.

"Wahh, its never changed. It feel like the old time." Youngjin beamed. Drowned in memories. 8 years passed really quick from the first time he stand his foots in this school.

"Just like the old you,hyung." Youngjin can feel the younger smirked at his own words. "Yaa, dont ruin my mood." Youngjin smile as he patted Changhyun hair.

"Act like you didnt ruined my sleep." Changhyun rolled his eyes as he saw his brother ignore his rant and dragged him into the school building.

Changhyun followed his 5 minutes older; brother from block to block, one classroom to another while his brother keep talking about their memories in that school. He smiled seeing his brother expression, like a children going to amusement park.

"Hey Changja, remember when we played basketball every time after evening class? We always betting on whoever lose the game.Hahaha." Youngjin laughed heartly.

"Hyung, I remember when you act dog pissing infront of cheerleader team. Its epic." A hysterical laugh echoed.

" Chanhee for making such dare. For weeks, those girls look at me like i am some kind of creeper. But Changhyunnie, its always you who lose the game~". Changhyun make a face at the mocking words.

"It is because Niel was on my team. Eshh, that brat so clumsy back then."

"Right..I remember one time when he slipped and knocked down everyone like domino effects. Hahahaha. And you ended up kissed Jonghyun when you felt on him. Thats hilarious. I cant forget Jonghyun death stare to Niel. He make that poor skinny froze like ice." Youngjin keeps on throwing out his memory that he didnt realize the latter already silence at side.

After didnt get any response from the younger, Youngjin looked for his brother only to be greet by Changhyun stoic face. Oh crap, i shouldnt have say that name. He cursing himself in his mind while sheepishly put a weird smile on his face.

Leaving his dumbfounded  brother behind, Changhyun walked from the court. "Lets go hyung. We have many others place need to go."

 

***********

 

"What are we doing here?" Changhyun cocked his head toward the driver seat when his hyung stopped in front of a coffee shop.

"Whatever people did in coffee shop, Changhyun ah."

"Ahh hyung, just take away. I want to dinner at home. Hey, mom cooks your favourite food." Changhyun wiggled his eyesbrow, persuading his brother. He just want to go home at time. After spent his whole day dragged by Youngjin to every places his brother want to go, his body tired like hell. 

"I just stay here." Changhyun yawned when his brother make his way into the shop. He slowly closed his eyes as the song playing on the radio start lullabying him to sleep.

Its feel like heaven when his eyes closed, his tired body slumped nicely on the car seat and a lullaby playing softly for his liking. The feeling is so great. That great until someone started to knocked into the side window. Changhyun growled.

Rubbing his sleepy eyes, he saw a guy knocking at the window on the driver side. He squinted his eyes. Its not Youngjin hyung, but this guy with a black shade and a black beanie keep knocking and talking  few words that he cant hear.

Trying his hard to process the whole situation, he pushed the button to open the window. The beanie guy stay still for a few second until Changyun started to ask why.

"Can you move your car over, its blocking my car." A husky ice voice resonate in Changhyun ears. It felt familiar to his ears.

Leaving it behind, he looks for his phone. After a few touch on the screen he connected to Youngjin as he giving the beanie guy a signal to wait for a while.

"Yahh hyung, get yo fat here immediately. Cant you parked the car at right place?? Its blocking someone car and my sleep was disturbed twice. TWICE IN ONE DAY! Faster!" Changhyun shutted his phone as he smile genuinely to the smirking stranger.

"My brother will be here in few second. My apology on behalf for the inconvenience caused."The beanie guy chuckled at Changhyun bipolar change.

"Thanks then. I guess.".Changhyun just ignoring the comment and continue to position himself comfortably on the seat after seeing his brother running slowly with two cup of coffee in his hands. Sorry hyung, he mumbled.

Changhyun saw his brother greet the beanie guys with a shocked face and give the stranger a big hug. Changhyun rolled up his eyes. His brother can be so exaggerated at times. Its so overreacting that Changhyun just decide to ignored the whole situation and back to sleep.

Not a few second after he closed his lidded eyes, the window being knocked. Again.

Pushing the down button, he mumbled. "This is the third time, hyung."

Youngjin flashed his weird smile to sleepy brother. "Come out a while. Meet my friend.".

Changhyun brought his limb body out of the car. Streched out his hand for a hand shake.

"Yoo Changhyun. Youngjin's twin brother." He lips hardly curled upward while trying to open his sleepy eyes to meet the guy face.

Time froze when his eyes fixed on the smirking face of the stranger without the black shade. He knows those intimidating cold eyes, that lips that tugged upward at the edge and the face that make his heart boiling in hatred.

Changhyun smile immediately faded as he quickly pulled back his hand before the wellknown stranger make a contact with his hand.

"Hey, dont you remember Choi Jonghyun, your classmate?." Youngjin broke the awkward air. His eyes roamed over to his brother pale, expressionless face. He saw Changhyun turned back to their car. "I dont remembers. Its almost dinner time. Lets go, Youngjin hyung."

Two pairs of eyes fixed on Changhyun body until he gone behind the car door with a loud slammed.

"Knowing him, he remembers."Jonghyun left a light chuckled while Youngjin give his shoulder not so hard squeeze.

Jonghyun sighed deeply while watching the red Audi left in the cloudy day leaving just a cold winds, shivering his toned body. 

Going back to square one.

 

l need to do something.

 

############

A/N: hey guys, it been like years from my last update..im sorry for the one who waited, if there is one..lol..i am so busy with the workloads and s happen in the company i worked..so sorry..i hope thos chapter will not disappoint u guys...do enjoys!

 

Feels free to comment and subscribe~