Ice-Skating with Kyungsoo

Choose Your Own Adventure: Dating EXO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Kyungsoo, finale;

 

“That sounds good.” You nodded your head and took his gloved hand, “Promise me to take care of me. You’ll be the guardian angel now,” You paused, “For me, of course.”

“Alright make sure to focus, okay?” He raised his eyebrow before slowly skating while holding your gloved hand.

“It is easy, right?”

“Yes, it is.”

“I’ve told you not to be scared of it. It’s not going to swallow you or something dangerous. We are here to have some fun.” He nodded his head lightly and began to skate in a faster paced.

Your eyes grew wider as Kyungsoo suddenly speeded up without giving you any warning.

“Kyungsoo! I think I am going to fall! You’re moving too fast!” You shouted.

The people around you were  chuckling silently as you were shouting in fear.

“Help her, man.” A voice shouted.

“Yes, help her.”

You paused from skating and folded your arms on your chest, “I need you to help me, just like the people said.”

“Oh come on, I wanted you to skate by your own so that you could be a fast learner.” He chuckled and skated back to you, holding your hand back and began to skate together.

 

“Skating was fun!” You said while sitting on the bench right next to Kyungsoo, taking off your skate shoes gently.

He looked at you while smirking a bit, “Are  you very sure? I thought it wasn’t for you.”

“I was just joking.”

“You even made the people around us help you when I left you alone behind my back.” He snorted.

“I was doing that because I didn’t want people seeing us like a funny couple—I mean…”

Kyungsoo put the shoes away and grabbed your hand gently, “What did you just say, hmm?”

“I said nothing.”

“Yes you did.”

You got up from the bench and folded your arms on your chest, “We have a mission, searching for the things.”

“What things?”

“What does a girl like?” You tried  copying the way how Kyungsoo talked just now when you first met him while widening your eyes a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter