Follow Kris

Choose Your Own Adventure: Dating EXO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Finale, Kris.

 

“So…” He looked at you with his starry eyes. “Shall we wait for them in front of the cinemas then?” He quizzed while pulling his eyebrows together.

You gave him a light nod, “Yes sure.” You smiled and tried to walk by yourself.

Kris chuckled lowly while shaking his head a bit before putting your hand around his wide shoulder, trying to help you walking, “I told you that you can’t even walk with this bad condition.”

“I am sorry if I made you mad.” You lowered your head a bit to face your leg.

“I am not mad though, I am just saying this so that you won’t hurt yourself anymore. I said this just because I care about you. I am the man here so I have to take care of you.” He smiled while slowly trying to guide you walking while having your arm around his shoulder.

Your cheeks started to turn pinkish as you were blushing at how romantic he was. “Thank you.”

“The pleasure’s all mine, princess.” He chuckled softly and continued helping you to walk to the cinema while the passerby people were looking at both of you.

 

“Hey Kris!” Lay waved a hand towards the other, smiling.

“Over here!” Your friends, Ashley and Violet shouted while waving both of their hands at you merrily. They seemed so happy to see you like out of the sudden.

You quirked a brow at both of them as you slowly tried to walk towards them. “Why both of you are being so happy out of the blue?” You coughed slightly and shook your head in disbelief.

“Is your leg okay?” Ashley asked, trying to take a look at your knee. “And your knee— is it okay?”

“Yes, I am fine, thanks to him.” You pointed a finger at the taller, shrugging.

Violet’s eyes bugged out in shock as you pointed out at that good looking guy, “Him? He helped you?” She gasped.

“Yeah, it’s not a big deal though. Let’s go.” You put both of your arms around their shoulders, smiling. “I can’t wait to see this movie! People said that Frozen is good.”

“I am wondering why you don’t want to watch Catching Fire instead of this cartoon.” Ashley made a disgust face as you still wanted to see it.

 

“So Kris, who’s that girl?” Lay quizzed while slinging an arm around his shoulder, smiling as his dimples were showing.

“She’s just a random girl that I bumped into just now and she hurt her knee because of me.” He snorted and dragged Lay into the cinema, following them from the back.

 

“I am going to sit beside her.” Lay said in a low tune but Kris pushed him away, shaking his head as a ‘no’.

“No you can’t.” He stared at him before sitting right next beside you. “Hey.”

You waved a hand at him, chuckling softly while eating some popcorn from the bucket, “Hey, do you want some popcorn?” You asked  while offering him the bucket.

“No thanks. I don’t actually like them.” He shook his head before grinning at you.

“So shall we go play bowling after this?” He whispered in a husky voice, waiting for your reply as he got closer to you.

You hummed in thoughts while holding popcorn in your hand, shrugging, and “My leg hurts so I maybe can’t play it though.” You frowned.

“Don’t  worry you can just watch us playing.” He smiled softly.

“But that’s not fair!” You pouted slightly.

He hummed slightly before planting a kiss on your cheek, “I did that on purpose. Just enjoy the movie, alright?” Kris  chuckled lowly and continued focusing on the wide screen.

 

‘Cuddling sounds awkward for both of us since we’d just met a few hours ago so my answer for it is no.’

 

As the movie had over, Kris briskly got up from the red seat to help you getting up by offering his hand at you. “T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter