Water Date

Choose Your Own Adventure: Dating EXO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Water Date;

 

“Sure, I can help you to take off your shirt, silly.” Some low chuckles emitted from your parted lips while running your fingers to the hem of his shirt, taking it off before tossing it to the other side. “Wow, your body is quite good, I have to admit.”

 

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrow at you as an amused smile plastered on his face, nodding his head before rubbing his bare chest with his own palms, “Why thank you. I’ll take it as a compliment then.” His teeth sank into his lower lip as he scanned your body from head to toe. “I think you should start to wear the swimsuit that I bought for you, alright?” He pointed his index finger at the suit placed on the wooden lazy chair.

 

“Alright sure, give me a few minutes to change.” You gave him a light nod and walked towards the chair to grab the swimming suit.

 

 

After a few minutes later, you stepped out from the washroom with nothing but your swimming suit that Baekhyun bought for you. No, it was just a normal swimming suit that other people wore; not a pair of bras or .  Your hands were somewhat shaky in nervous as you haven’t worn something revealing in front of a guy before this.

 

“Hey, I am wearing the swimming suit that you gave me by the way.” You said in an awkward tune as you made your way to the place where Baekhyun was standing at.

 

The lovely voice of yours caught his attention as he turned his whole body around to face you. His lips quirked into a smug smile as his eyes glared at you. He put his hands together, clapping in amused as you looked damn fine wearing the swimming suit that he bought for you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter