100 Days Anniversary (Sunggyu ver.)

Description

-9:00AM-
"Ah, really?" Sunggyu asked as his girlfriend finished explaining that she was busy on their anniversary. He had been wanting to plan something special with her in order to make up for all time he'd been away on tour. He was a little disappointed and irritated to hear that she couldn't get off work for that one day.
Well, work is work...
"I'm sorry Sunggyu, really," she apologized.
But she wasn't sorry for 'being busy'. She was sorry that she had to keep such an exciting secret from him! What he didn't know was that she'd been busy planning an anniversary event for the two of them, not work. "I'm off around 6, if you want to come over then."
"But what is there to do at 6? Everything's closed on a Sunday," he asked hopelessly.
"We can watch a movie, have a relaxing night in?" she suggested, "It's still better than nothing."
"I guess so." There was silence on the other end and Sunggyu cleared his throat. "Are you going to work now?" he asked, checking the clock. It felt so early.
"Yes, I'll be late if I don't head out now."
"Okay. I-" Sunggyu paused.
"What is it?"
"It's nothing. Have a good day at work."
"Thanks. See you later."
She hung up, wondering what was on Sunggyu's mind. He was like that sometimes. There was always an awkward silence before the two of them had to say goodbye.

Foreword

Scenario requested by anonymous.