Valentine's Day

More... Than Just Friends?

[ChoonHe POV]

"Yahh Oppa.. are you sure we're just going to leave Jonghyun behind?"

"Yes, now hurry up! I'm expecting to have more chocolates than Minho this year." Key smirked knowing he'd have a good chance.

Today is Valentine's Day... the day I hate the most. Do you want to know why? Every single year, I never get a single chocolate... or a single confession. I always get stuck with friendship chocolate from Jonghyun and his group of friends.

This happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

I mean... I'm not that bad am I? Sure, the Queenkas of our school are a lot prettier than I am, but I'm  not HORRIBLE. I sighed knowing this year will probably be the same as the years before.

 

[Author's POV]

The two walked to school, Key trailing 10 steps behind ChoonHe. He then whipped out his phone and dialed Taemin's number.

"Are you guys starting the operation yet? Make sure you and Minho get to school early, and stop all the boys. Take out all the chocolates from her locker too." Key ordered.

"Yes Hyung, I already know the procedures.. we do this EVERY year remember? Oh, Onew and Jonghyun are still finishing up preparing. They'll be done soon though." Taemin replied.

"Do you remember her locker combo?"

"I remember, and we have to go now. I'm sure there's a long line of boys waiting to confess... as usual."

They were the reason behind ChoonHe never receiving anything for Valentine's Day. Every year, Onew and Taemin were in charge of sweeping (Clearing the chocolates from her locker).

Jonghyun and Minho were in charge of man-handling the hopefuls waiting to confess. This was their job... to make sure ChoonHe stayed single and pure throughout high school.

They were possessive, and very picky. If a man didn't meet the requirements they made to allow him to confess, Minho would take that person somewhere.... unknown. Let's just say it's a very dark and gloomy place; somewhere you would NOT want to go.

Although this year was different. Jonghyun was busy preparing for his confession, and Onew was the assistant, leaving Taemin and Minho to do the dirty work.

Minho and Taemin speeded off to school, needing to get there before the other two. As suspected, there was a long line of boys crowding around ChoonHe's classroom. Her locker seemed like it would burst of chocolates any minute.

It was time for them to get to work.

ChoonHe and Key arrived to school only to be greeted by a new face. His looks were that of a little boy, and he had eye-catching blonde hair. He seemed like the bubble type too.

"So beautiful my girl" He started singing to ChoonHe grabbing her hand and leading her up to the crowd blocking the center of the quad.

In the middle of the quad were 4 boys and she could only recognize one of them-- Junhyung.

"My beautiful my girl and I, So beautiful my girl." Junhyung rapped, "Haha girl. This is my confession, Drop that beat."

 

He was surprisingly a very good rapper but that's not what surprised her the most... It was the word "confession" that did."

 

[ChoonHe POV]

I stared in awe as the 5 boys serenaded me..... Junhyung in the middle. This was a love confession? 

So beautiful my girl, 
Oh oh girl, oh oh girl, 
Sigan-i jinado, 
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo, 
Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl, 
Modu da julge neo, (You)
Neoege (You) eege oh oh, 
Niga eodi issdeun dallyeo gal su isseo, 
I always think about you

It was a confession through song lyrics... as if this song was made for me.

I always think about you.

And I think I believe him when he says that.

Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo, 
Nuhreul saranghalge my girl, 
You you you my girl, 
(You) Oh beautiful, 
(You) So beautiful, (You)
My beautiful, Nothing better than you, 
(Oh beautiful) You, (So beautiful)
You. (My beautiful)
Nothing better than you.

I was amazed by how god-like their voices were, especially the blonde one. Everything just seemed so surreal.

Nothing better than you.

That was when I started tearing up. All my life I had been wishing someone would say that to me. Now that someone has, I should be feeling so giddy, so content on the inside.

The weird thing is, I don't feel that way.... and I knew why.

Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun.

He was the man I wanted to be in front of right now.

But that's not going to happen. He's confessing to someone today. He's going to confess to the world that he loves that girl and shower her with who knows how many roses.

And that someone isn't me.

"ChoonHe, I love you.... Ever since we crashed into each other on that fated day, I've been cast on this... this spell. W-will you go out with me?"

I smiled by how sincere Junhyung was. Maybe it really IS time to move on.

I know I've been saying this over and over, but I think this time, I really will be able to.

"Yes Junhyung. I'll go out with you." I tried my best not to sound half-hearted.

 

[Author POV]

The two young men watched silently as everyone cheered for the new couple. The younger one hung his head down in disbelief.

"I'm too late." He thought, and started walking away.

"Jonghyun... what about the roses? They're still in the pick-up truck." The older man pitied him for what just happened. Afterall, he spent three weeks working just to be able to buy what seemed like a million roses.

"Just.." Jonghyun paused, "Just throw them away Onew Hyung. There's no need for them anymore." 

Onew stared to the ground as the heartbroken young man disappeared to who knows where.

 

 

(Author's Note)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know I know. You're mad. I would be too. Please don't hate ChoonHe for her decision! It was just, the way Jonghyun worded things in the last chappie made her confused.... eheheh.

Sorry for the many POV changes this chapter. It was essential. 

Do you guys like the sudden B2ST appearance? And YES! The blonde boy IS YOSEOB.

I love that guy <3

I'll update soon. Maybe...

Ok. BAI~BAI!