His Question

More... Than Just Friends?

[Jonghyun POV]

It's been let's say... a week? I haven't heard from ChoonHe in a while. I hope she's not mad at me anymore. I swear, it's like being shot in the head when the one you love wants some "time alone".

Although, I don't really have a right to complain. It's not like we're together... yet.

It's my fault too, for not realizing my feelings sooner. Maybe if I knew before I met Sekyung, things would be different. Would we be a couple?

These things really make me feel nauseous. Aigoo, I really don't feel like going to school right now.

I ended up calling Key.

"Hey, uhh tell the teacher I'm sick ok? I just don't feel good... for certain reasons. I feel like taking a break." I told him through the phone.

"Certain reasons... this isn't like you Jonghyun. You know what? I'll skip class too! We'll have a little talk about your so called reasons."

"Wait KEY! I'm just si---"

He hung up before I was able say anything.

Aish... this man.

 

[Key POV]

Jonghyun... sick? AS IF! His immune system is like invincible.. I swear. Something's up with this guy. I walked across the street and rung his doorbell.

"Annyeon--- KEY! WHY ARE YOU HERE? I told you I was just sick." Hah, of course I would come.

"Just move it you Idiot-Dino." I led him to the couch so we can have this so called 'nice little chat'.

He was about to say something when I beat him to it, "Spill it Moron." I stuck my tongue out at him, resulting in one of those JongKey moments (Onew made it up, don't ask me how.. or why.)

"Alright alright. So it's ChoonHe. I--" OHH MAHH GAHH! Can it be?

"Do you love my dongsaeng?" I asked full of hope.

"Will you let me finish? I---"

"So you DO?" I was just too excited. OMO!

"GAHHH! YES KEY! I LOVE  HER! HAPPY?" I was stood up jumping for joy. The two people I love most in this world are finally together! Well I wouldn't say together... yet. 

But then I remembered the reason why we were having this talk in the first place? He was depressed right? "Yah, Jonghyun-hyung. What's the problem then when you know you like her?"

That was when he told me...

Gahh... this is so like a drama. The girl always misunderstanding the guy when he truly has good intentions. My idiot dongsaeng. I can't blame her though. This guy probably rubbed off on her a little from all the time they spent together.

You have to admit though.

They are BOTH idiots.

"And then Sekyung left without notifying me or anything... leaving me to this miserable state." I nodded my head slowly.

"Jonghyun.. you'd probably be surprised to hear this but everyone I mean EVERYONE thinks Sekyung is a . You were just being so dumb and clueless not to notice her real personality." I flicked his head at his stupidness.

And I'M the younger one. YEAH RIGHT!

We had a nice chat, but when I went to check my phone, I noticed school already ended. Time sure flies by fast huh? Maybe I should call this sister of mine.

"Uhh Jjong... I'll be leaving now."

I exited the house and speedily made my way down the contacts list on my phone.

When I spotted ChoonHe's name, I bashed the call button like there was no tomorrow.

"Yoboseyo?"

"YAHH DONGSAENG!"

 

[ChoonHe POV]

"YAHH DONGSAENG! GET YOUR OVER TO JONGHYUN'S HOUSE AND TALK THIS STUPID PROBLEM OF YOURS OVER!" 

I held the phone away from my face, not wanting my ears to bleed from Oppa's constant yelling.

"D-do I have to?" I muttered, still shooken by the loud rants.

"Yes, now go... or else I'll show "it" to everyone in school." Ok now I was confused.

It? What did he mean by it?

"What do you mean... it?"

"Entry #1 : I don't know why, but whenever that dinohead talks to me, I can't help but feel giddy inside. What's wrong with me? Entry #2 : The way he looks at me, I just blush at the sight.  Entry #3 : I get jealous when prettier girls confess to him. But in the end, I end up elated tha--"

How the... who the... when the... WHAT?

"YAH! HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND MY DIARY?" I screamed just as loud as he did earlier.

"Don't yell at me like that you disrespectful girl! I have my ways... now go.... before I show it to the world. Don't even get me started about that one part on your period."

"Oh no... please don't!" not the period, anything but the period. (It's up to you.. what you want to imagine here. LOL)

"GO DONGSAENG!"

I sighed knowing there was no way to convince Key otherwise. So, I made my way to Jonghyun's house.

"Is that you Ke-- ChoonHe?" He was probably surprised to see me so soon.. or late.

"We need to settle this Jonghyun."

"Look ChoonHe, I'm sorry. The truth is.. I l-lik... uhh... I broke up with Sekyung because I found someone else?"

My heart sank, knowing he found a new girl. It still confused me how his tone sounded like a question.

He's still my friend though. Best friend. Their's no point staying angry forever.

"I forgive you Jonghyun. Let's just go back to how we used to be."

His face lit up hearing me say that.

"Then can I ask you a question?" I nodded my head wondering what he would ask.  "What's the most romantic way to tell a girl you like her?"

My heart sank even lower than before. So he wants to confess? And he's asking me? Well I guess that would make sense since I'm his only girlfrie--- FRIEND THAT'S A GIRL.

I tried focusing my mind on the question instead.

The most romantic way? Well that's a very easy question. I've been dreaming of these kinds of confessions since I was a kid.

"To shower a girl with many many many MANY roses. So many you can't even count! Then to straight up confess in front of a crowd; to tell everyone that you like her, and want her to be yours." I smiled wishing I could be that girl... the girl he likes, "That would truly be the most romantic way I could think of."

 

[Jonghyun POV]

Flowers? Hmm, not a problem... but I might need to get a job. Roses are pretty PRETTY expensive. The problem is the day.... HOLD UP! What's the most romantic day of the year? The day all girls dream of being confessed to or accepted. Valentines Day.

Valentines Day? Hmm, that could work.

I checked my calender. HOLY---- It's three weeks away. Better get to work if I want those roses on time.

 

(Author's Note)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting to not want to do alternate endings. It's just... JJONG IS SO SWEET! >.<

If his heart gets broken.... OMO! I wouldn't know what to do! I'll still write the alternate endings though.

That is....

.... if my poor heart can take it.

XD

OK BAIBAI~