The Answer to ALL my Problems

More... Than Just Friends?

[Jonghyun POV]

Two week have passed and I'm still contemplating about that day. A maybe.....

That's a shock. I mean, no matter how hard I try, I can't say no. I want to say no, but my heart is telling me the opposite. I thought of saying yes, but my mind's just telling me that's not the answer either.

AISH. This is too complicated.

I rubbed my head in frustration. Maybe it'll always be just a maybe.

Maybe it'll always just be an unsolvable question no matter how hard I try to figure it out.

What a great life I have.

So what am I doing right now? HAH. I'm just drinking coffee at the most ghetto chicken cafe in the world.

Why am I here? PSHH. It's all Onew-Hyung's fault. I thought that for once, that guy would give me helpful advice.

[Flashback]

I was looking down, trying  to put the pieces together. Did I like her? Yes? No? Maybe?

Finally glancing back up after a long while, I spotted Onew-Hyung joyfully eating a piece of chicken. HAH. Maybe for once that guy will give some reasonable advice.

"Uhh Hyung," I walked up to him, "What do you do when you're stressed out about something?"

"I go to this address," He wrote down some random jibberish, his greasy hands rubbing all over the paper, "something good's bound to happen if you go there."

He winked at me before resuming back to his chicken feast.

I swear something is wrong with that guy. He always tells us that he's just eating the chicken to help gain muscles, but I think he's just obsessed or some like that.

[End of Flashback]

I will NEVER ask for advice from that crazy guy ever again. I swear, I've been here for FIVE HOURS but still nothing good has come my way.

I was about to leave when someone called out to me.

"Young boy over there with the dinosaur face!" Was that old geezer calling out to me? Okay sure my facial features are a tad bit "unique", but he didn't have to all out call me a dinosaur face!

"Dehh Ahjussi." Of course I was still going to be polite. I wasn't going to ruin my image now.

"Would you care as to take these two tickets from me? I'm too old to fully enjoy these kinds of things." And with that he handed me two tickets to Lotte World.

I smiled as that special person popped up in my mind. The person who's been occupying my thoughts every second of the day...

Maybe this was the answer I was looking for?

 

[Junhyung POV]

So I haven't been able to hang out with ChoonHe that much. I'm such a failure in life.

I noticed her walking down the street. HAH. This must be my lucky day; God must be on my side. I ran up to her.

"Annyeong ChoonHe!" I've missed seeing her face. Sure I get to see her in class, but it's not like we've actually TALKED to each other.

"Annyeong Oppa! I haven't talk to you in a while." I eyed her facial expression. She just seemed.... out of it.

I haven't talked to her for 2 weeks and when I finally get to..... she's OUT OF IT.

"Um ChoonHe. Do you want to go for a walk or something? I can tell something's on your mind right now." She smiled at me, and this time, I could tell she meant it.

"Oppa, you know me so well. It's like you're the answer to all my problems." I took that as a yes, and dragged her off with me. 

 

(Author's Note)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How are you doing? Just to let you know that I'll be really busy from Friday all the way to next week... so uhh... I won't be updating in a while. I'll update tomorrow though!

Probably.....

............... maybe.....

Okay, so I'm NOT so sure. XD

Also, I have some bad news. This fanfiction is actually more than halfway done. That means.....

IT'S COMING TO A CLOSE D:

There's about only 10+ chapters left for me to write. It'll be less than 50 chapters for sure though. I'm kind of sad since it seemed like just yesterday when I wrote chapter 1 of this story. Look at how far we've gotten! :)

Thank you guys so much for staying with me all this time.

ALSO. I've noticed you guys didn't really get what I was trying to say earlier. When I said no silent readers... I really meant no silent readers...

SO COMMENT!

I mean come on! This fanfiction is almost over, at least let me know you guys are still alive.