Minded

More... Than Just Friends?

[Key POV]

Jonghyun.

Are you perhaps..... jealous?

If so, then is it okay for me to say that you do like ChoonHe? Even just a little bit?

OMO OMO! I need to comfirm it! Does he? Does he really like my sister? 

I. NEED. TO. FIND. OUT!!!!!

We managed to walk back to the house  without Jonhyun pouncing on Junhyung, beating him to death.

"Hey guys. I'm going to go to the bathroom." Jonghyun said. Ok. Umm. That information was just.. just.

We seriously did not need to know that. Oh wait.

PERFECT! I can go ask him now. I stealthily sneaked behind him as he made his way to the bathroom. Just as he was about to close the door, I grabbed it open, made my way in, and locked the door. I'm awesome like that.

"WTF KEY! Can't you see I'm trying to take a piss here?" He had his hands up, trying to exagerrate how much he needed to pee.

"Yah. You can pee later Hyung. I need to ask you a question first."

"AISH. Can't it wait? I'm sure peeing is more important."

"No. It can't wait." I said with a straight face.

Boy, am I disrespectful. I'm sorry Omma, Appa, for being a bad child.

"Fine what's the question?" He said, clearly annoyed.

"Do you like ChoonHe?" I asked him seriously.

................

.............................

...........

.................

Silence. Just silence. Umm ok? Well he looked like a retard right now.

His eyes bulging out, mouth as wide as a freaking watermelon, eyebrows reached up to the ceiling.

Was my question THAT surprising to you?

"YAH. You didn't answer my question yet. Are you?"

He stared at me for a couple more seconds before answering.

"What? Nooo. Psh. NOOOO. ANIYO. PSHHH. PSHHHHHH. There's no way. PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Okay.

That is SUCH a lie.

I mean what kind of answer is that? If he didn't like her, then wouldn't he give a flat out no, instead of waiting who knows how long before answering?

"Whatever you say Hyung. Whatever you say."

Now I'M confused. I'm just soo sure he likes her. I mean it's so obvious, but I know Jonghyun. He can unconciously give people the wrong idea, because he's so FREAKING EMOTIONAL. 

Aish.

I just left the room, because I was way to confused.

Jonghyun. You just left me minded.

 

[Jonghyun POV]

Whaaa thee fuhhh just happened?

Wait. Don't tell me...

...... did Key actually think I liked ChoonHe? There's just no way that would happen.

I mean, ChoonHe. She's just like my Dongsaeng. I love her, but as a sister.

Just as a sister right? Nothing more, but just friends.

Right?

AISHHH. Why do I keep questioning myself? This is way too complicated.

Jonghyun.

CHOONHE. IS. JUST. YOUR. DONGSAENG. Right?

OHHH MAHH GODDD. I've had enough of this.

Key. Look what you did to me?

I've just been minded by you.

(Author's Note)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was just really busy this week.

My English teacher gave us a project, and it's only the FIRST FREAKING WEEK OF SCHOOL.

God. I hate being in Honors classes. It's like our teachers think we're some kind of Robot who could do anything.

WE'RE HUMAN 

Okie that's enough of mah complaining.

K baibai. SISTAR19 Mahh Boy SHOUTOUT PEACE!!

This niggahh loves you <3