Sleepover

More... Than Just Friends?

[ChoonHe POV]

*Ohh crap oh crap oh crap. I'm in deep trouble. Oh no.* Jonghyun was glaring at me, expecting an answer.

"Well... I.... Umm... I just went out with Junhyung, and got ice cream." I answered nervously. The way he looked seemed as if he didn't believe me one bit. It was true though. We just went for ice cream, and... talked a little about him. But there's NO way I can tell him that. It would just be weird, telling someone you were talking about him.

"Stop lying. You ditched us, and went off on your own." He scoffed. I just got really mad at what he said. You could say that there was steam coming from my face. This was really irritating me.

"EXCUSE ME!?!?! You're the FREAKING one who ditched us, going all kissy kissy with your girlfriend. You guys were so far from us. It seemed like we were third wheels on your 'Date'. We didn't want to intrude." I spat.

"BWOH? YOU WERE THE ONES WHO WERE SO SLOW!" He accused. Omfg. This was just getting too annoying.

"You know what? Just stop talking already. What's done is done. Just leave it all in the past. I can't fight with you." I replied irritably.

"Nuh uh Missy. You're not getting out of this one. Spill everything. NOW." Jonghyun ordered. I knew I had to tell him something, just not everything.

"I told you, we just went out for ice cream. And had a little talk. That's it!" 

"What kind of talk?"

"You know, those talks about your plans for the future. Ahahaha." I laughed awkwardly.

[Jonghyun's POV]

"What kind of talk?" I asked with furry in my voice. *OMO OMO! What if that son of a gun asked ChoonHe out? OHHH NOOO! How can I face my best friend now?* My heart was becoming pained just thinking of the thought.....

 

......and I had no idea why exactly.

"You know, those talks about your plans for the future. Ahahaha." I noticed her laughing awkwardly. Well, I guess I'll believe her then. She's usually not the type to lie about things. Hearing her say that, it felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off my chest. I was elated knowing that's all they were talking about. *Pheww. Now Key won't be mad at me!* <------ Thinking that was the reason of my sudden happiness.

"Well, I guess if that's all. I'll just go now then." I said with a huge smile plastered on my face. We heard a voice coming from the stairs.

"No siree you're not. It's raining right now. You'll have to stay over." Omma came from down the stairs.

"Really?" I looked out the window, and she was 100% percent right. It was raining, "Ohh I guess I have no choice then."

"You two go upstairs, I'll go get Key's room ready for you." She ordered. It took me a couple seconds to process everything that was going on. Suddenly I thought of a great idea!

"Aniyo Omma. I'll just sleep in ChoonHe's room. It's been a while, and this'll be a great way to bond." Most mothers would downright say no. I mean that's the common thing. A guy and a girl sleeping in the same room. Things could happen. ChoonHe's mother was very VERY different though. She's known me ever since I was a kid. She knows I won't do anything.

"Sure thing! That's a great idea actually! You two go upstairs then." She ushered us two up the steps and into the room. "I'll go get the blankets ready. It'll be cold sleeping on the floor."

[ChoonHe's POV] 

*Oh crap. What in the world is Jonghyun thinking?* Panic had strucken inside of me. I mean, a GIRL and a BOY in a ROOM ALONE TOGETHER? Things could happen. I mean I know Jonggie wouldn't do anything, but that doesn't mean I WON'T! I mean, the guy I like is sleeping in the same room as me. I could get tempted you know you know.

Please don't agree Omma. Please don't.

"Sure thing! That's a great idea actually! You two go upstairs then." She ushered us two up the steps and into the room. "I'll go get the blankets ready. It'll be cold sleeping on the floor."

Jonghyun and I walked into the room. We both sat on the bed watching my mom make the idiot dinohead's bed for the day. She left the room waving goodnight to the seemingly innocent man next to me.

She left, and I turned my head, only to see my dinohead (yes. He's MINE! He will always be. At least, until he's married.) with the most evil grin I've ever seen in my whole life. I gulped down my suliva.

*This is going to be a long night.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys like this chapter? I know I know. JUST GET ON WITH THE SLEEP OVER ALREADY! I know you guys want to see what'll happen, but please be patient. Don't worry. It'll be the next chapter. :D

Ahahaha. Thanks guys for all the comments. I'm feeling loved! And Annyeong new readers~ ^.^

Hope you like the story. <3