Right Now, It's Just Us Two

More... Than Just Friends?

(Recap)

*ChoonHe. I'm falling for you, hard. You don't deserve this. He doesn't deserve you. I'll be the one to make you happy. I want you to be happy! I want to be the only one in your eyes, and I'll do all that I can to make it that way.* From then on, I became determined to make her fall for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Junhyung POV]

The two of us stood there arms around each other, the girl I love crying in my arms. It pained me to see her like this. The stupid couple went off on their own, forgetting about our existance and having fun by themselves. Why in the world would they bring us with them if they were to ditch us anyways? * Tch. That dino really is retarded* I sighed to myself.

The poor girl's sobs eventually subsided, but still whimpered every now and then. Using my quick thinking, I planned of something to make her feel better. I couldn't stand seeing her in this sight. It just breaks my heart.

"ChoonHe. Let's go off somewhere." I grabbed her wrist and walked off to an ice cream stand nearby.

"But Oppa. We can't just leave, what about Sekyung-ssi and Jonghyun?"

"You still care about those two? They already ditched us. Why can't we do the same?" ChoonHe only nodded, probably because what I said was 100% CORRECT.

I ordered two vanilla fudge ripples. People usually say that sweets help mend a broken heart. Although I'm not really sure if her heart's broken. No scratcht that. Actually, I'm 100% sure it isn't. Probably just hurt. Broken hearts don't happen unless the guy rejects her in person. If not they still have a chance. Sigh. I guess I just have to work harder.

I dragged her to the park and we sat on the closest bench we could find. I noticed the sky getting dark. The wind was becoming chilly too. It was getting cold. I should've known. It's already November afterall! And the wind and dark sky does not help one bit. *AISH! PABO PABO PABO! It's soo cold! Why in the world would you buy her ice cream! Smooth.*

I looked to my left and saw ChoonHe shivering, but still trying to enjoy her ice cream since I bought it for her. *She really is too kind. It's freezing cold, and I bought you ice cream of all things, yet you still try to enjoy and make the best of it.* I ended up smiling at the thought of your silliness. *Most girls would get mad and throw a tantrum, but you aren't like those other girls. Maybe that's why I fell for you.*

"ChoonHe, I'm so sorry. I forgot that it's almost Christmas. It's freezing cold right now and I ended up buying you icecream.* I clasped my hands together and lowered my head, "Mianhe." After I gave her my heartfelt apology, she started laughing! Is she crazy or something? Don't tell me she's making fun of me!

"You're so funny! You don't need to apologize. I'm actually thankful for you. I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't here with me. And you're trying to cheer me up aren't you? It's the thought that counts." She said while chuckling every once in a while. Afterwards she gave the most beautiful eye smile that I've ever seen. I blushed hard just looking at her. *She's so beautiful, and sincere.*

After realizing what she was saying, I started cracking up with her too. It was really funny. We both smiled at each other. I'm really glad for today. It ended up bringing us closer together.

[ChoonHe POV]

I was laughing with Junhyung until my phone started ringing. While going to check the caller, I noticed the time. *Wow. It's already 7* I then checked the caller ID. My eyes widened.

"Jonghyun." I muttered. *Oteokke! Oteokke! Should I answer it? What should I do?* Junhyung, noticing the feeling of panic in my eyes snatched my phone. He yanked it from my hand and ended the call. Afterwards, he turned my phone off and took out my battery and put it in his pocket. "Why did you do that?"

"Right now it's just us two," My heart skipped a beat when he said that, "No Jonghyun for now, you need to clear your mind." I was really happy when he said that. It's like he always knew what to do. What's going on in my head and such.

"Thanks." I really meant it.

"No problem. Now tell my more about that boy you like. Try to say everything that's on your mind right now." I nodded my head and started telling him about how we first met, how I slowly ended up falling for him, and how it pains me so much to see him with Sekyung-ssi. Everynow and then, he would nod his head and say some comforting words. It was kind of funny because he looked so much like a bobble head right now.

"Wow. You really have been through a lot huh?" He said.

"Yeah I guess so. I then checked my watch. "OH CRAP! Junhyung, it's already 10:30. We've been talking for 3 WHOLE hours!" He laughed at my panicking state.

"Chill okay? Come on, I'll take you home." I just nodded and followed him like a lost puppy.

When we finally arrived home, he gave me my battery back. I completely forgot about that! I waved him goodbye and walked to the front porch, turning on my phone at the same time. My eyes widened, and I was completely shocked.

*54 MESSAGES AND 72 MISSED CALLS? My voicemail box was full too. Uh oh. I was going to be in HUGE trouble. I walked into the house and gulped down my suliva. I opened the front door and was greeted by a VERY pissed off Jonghyun.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" He screamed. *Uhh ohh. I'm in deep now.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! I updated! Yippee! Hope you guys like this chapter. I worked extra hard so I could have a break and write this for you guys. OH! I ordered a poster online. Hopefully it gets approved and will be made soon :D

LOVE YOU!

<3