I've Fallen For You

More... Than Just Friends?

[ChoonHe POV]

We just finished our food in silence a couple minutes ago. Now here we are walking side by side again, me and my buddie Junhyung, trailing my idiotic best friend and his girlfriend. Probably a few feet away from us. Why am I calling my best friend idiotic? Isn't it obvious? He's too stupid to notice my feelings for him all these years. I don't get how I could like someone as stupid as him. I just do ok?

From his mesmerising brown eyes,

the ones that can pierce the coldest of souls making them feel a touch of spring.....

To his lips.

Seemingly soft, and makes you want more when you touch them. (Not that I know. It just seems that way. I'M NOT A ERT!!! Just saying....)

From his uplifting personality,

The kind that can make you never stay mad at the person....

To the way he'll always care for you,

Even if he has someone else.

Ohh gosh. Who wouldn't fall for him? Tisk Tisk. I've completely fallen for him. Ohh what to do? What to do?

I looked down at the crackely pavement. *I've fallen for you. But you've fallen for someone else.* I then looked up at the perfect golden couple walking merrily down the sidewalk. I glanced at his face. It seems like he was on cloud nine. The way he looks at her. It's the look....

 

.... of a young man.........

.......

...........

......

........ In love.

I can't do this. I really can't. I gazed at him longingly, with the corner of my eyes glistening and becoming watery. I could feel a single tear brush down against my cheek. *I guess if you really do love her, I'll back off.* I mean, what can I say? If you really do love someone, then set them free. I then noticed something. The signs.

The man holding his lover's shoulders,

Looking at his mate's eyes meaningfully,

Leaning his head down at her lips,

And then.......

You know what happens next.

I was waiting for a kiss to appear, but pretty soon I was welcomed to the dark. The next thing I knew all I can see is pitch black. Darkness. *What's happening?* It felt like a hand had covered my eyes. The other sneaking around my waist pulling me close to the person hugging me from behind. *Whoever you are, I really have to thank you. I don't think I couldn't have handled it.* I tried to figure out who this stranger was, probably by his touch. But then, I heard his voice. All I needed to hear was a sound of his voice, and I already knew who was.

"ChoonHe?"

"Junhyung." I said, forgetting he was with me, watching me the whole time.

 

[Junhyung's POV]

I looked at ChoonHe as she was slowly quickening her pace. Her head hung low, probably in deep thought. She then looked up and gazed at Jonghyun. It seemed like she was in a lot of pain, and misery. How I just wish that she can transfer all of what she's feeling to me. She would never have to suffer again. The corner of her eyes were getting watery. I could tell she was trying to hold back the tears. She dismissed all but one tear as it bristeled down her cheek. 

Oh no. No no no no no no no no no no NOOOO! I looked up at the couple who were looking as happy as ever. I noticed the signs. Jonghyun was going to kiss her. I ran up to ChoonHe with only one thought in mind.

I MUST NOT LET CHOONHE SEE THIS!

I immediately covered her eyes with one hand and slid my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I was just in time. I looked up at the couple kissing. Jonghyun pecking her lips softly, his icky girlfriend sneaking her arms around his waist. It was a horrible sight. I was disgusted just looking at the two. ECKKK. NO PDA PLEASE! If you really must show your affection to each other, get a room or something and do it there please.

As soon as the horrific sight was over, I glanced at the small girl trapped in my arm. Concern struck all over my face.

"ChoonHe?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Junhyung." I was surprised she recognized me so quickly. I was slightly happy at that fact even though shouldn't be in this situation.

"Are you, perhaps, in love with Jonghyun?" I had no idea why I said that. It just slipped out of my mouth. I already knew what the answer would be. Maybe I just had to hear it from her myself.

"Deh. I hate that I am... But I just can't help it." She nodded while saying those dreadful lines. She broke down. Tears started falling from her eyes make my hand wet. The tears were just overflowing. They were non-stop. I couldn't help but feel sad too. All I wanted was to take away her pain. Make her happy. She did nothing to deserve this. That idiot dino doesn't deserve her love. He can't even tell that she likes him when it's so obvious. Just thinking that thought, and I made up my mind. 

*ChoonHe. I'm falling for you, hard. You don't deserve this. He doesn't deserve you. I'll be the one to make you happy. I want you to be happy! I want to be the only one in your eyes, and I'll do all that I can to make it that way.* From then on, I became determined to make her fall for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahah. Yeah. I know, I haven't updated for 4 freaking days. I usually take 3 days at most. I'm super super sorry. I have a reason though!!! It's my niece's babtism in a few days and I have to help out like crazy. I have to book hotels for all our relatives and help plan the after-party and stuff. Ahahah and then after the babtism I have to help prepare my sister's 21st birthday! So I barely have anytime. I most likely won't be updating for a little while. 2 weeks at most! I swear I'll update as soon as possible! I'll even update every day if I have to! Just please don't walk out on me. :( I'm super duper sorry. But to make it up to you, I'll give you a sneak peak for the upcoming chapters.

 

"Seriously what are you doing!? Get out of my bed!" I yelled at the idiot dino.

"Nooo. I don't want to! What's so bad about sleeping together! I mean, we always did when we were kids." He nagged.

"Don't you hear how stupid you sound? You just said it 'When we were kids'. Emphasis on the KIDS. We're teenagers now! Something... s-something m-might h-happen." I mumbled the last part as my cheeks were slowly turning tomato red. It was embarrassing saying those words. I looked up at Jonghyun as he devilish smile crept up on his face. *Oh no. I shouldn't have said that.*

 

Well I hope you guys like the little preview. That'll be in one of the upcoming chapters. Kekeke. I hope you won't leave me, now that you know something like that will happen soon. I guess you'll just have to wait XD I might update during those two weeks, but that's unlikely. But it's still a MAYBE. Just hope for the best! HWAITING!

And for those of you who haven't voted yet, here's the poll! IDANAAAAAAAAAA you bad girl! Why would you vote for some random guy!? I seriously shouldn't have put that as a choice. I just thought it would be funny :3 Ohh well. Too late now I guess.