Ninja Jonggie

More... Than Just Friends?

Ehehe. Sorry I didn't update sooner. I was just really really bummed out. You see, someone accused me of plagiarizing. I'm not going to name any names. I was like WTF?! I did no such thing. This story is common, girl likes boy, boy likes someone else, girl gives up and finds someone else, boy gets jealous. I mean, you can't just accuse me for such a common plot! That is OUTRAGIOUS! I mean, it's like accusing a BILLION other authors out there. Besides, my story is not even close to yours. We may have the same plot, but the events in our stories are completely different. I have never even heard of your story until a couple days ago! This is absolutely ABSURD.

I'm sorry for ranting. I just had to point that out there. Just please. Be adults about it. Find out the facts before accusing someone. I know you're out there reading this. You should be ASHAMED.

Moving on..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I love you Jonghyun. Please. Please! Only look at me." She spoke to herself yet again. As I looked up at her, my heart started beating rapidly. *Wait... don't tell me..... Am I FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER?!?!*

[Junhyung's POV]

*Don't tell me I'm falling in love with her! I mean, I just met her a couple days ago! And-and-and she likes JONGHYUN!* I walked away from the music room, shaking away any thoughts of her. I cannot like her right now. This is just too messy as it is. I glanced at her one last time before leaving LEAVING. Bathump bathump *NOOO! Snap out of it Junhyung! Aishh!!!*

I went outside to a nearby tree. *You can't like her Junhyung. She likes someone else.* I sighed at the thought changing into a depressed state.

{After School}

[Jonghyun's POV]

I was going towards ChoonHe's locker hoping she'd be there. I wanted to go home with her and hang out at her house. It's been a while since I've actually stayed there for a little bit. *Hmphh. Maybe I should mess with her too.* I smirked at the thought. *OHH YEAH! THE KING OF SKINSHIP IS BACK BABY!*

My mood brightened seeing her. As I predicted, she was there taking out her stuff. She turned toward my direction and immediately had a huge smile on her face. *That happy to see me huh? Aww so cute* I was really ecstatic about her facial expression. It just made my whole day.

"ChoonHe!" I called out and waved to her. She waved back enthusiastically. She started running towards me. Trying to make this seem like one of those drawings, I held out my arms expecting a huge hug from her.

"Oppa!" She said as she was running.

"Oppa? So you finally start calling me that? It's nice to know that----" I stopped when she ran past me. *The fahkk? Where is she going?* I turned around only to find her running up to 'that guy' and greeting him. *BWOH!?!?! So you just go after him and COMPLETELY forget about my existance? Some friend YOU are.* I scoffed at the thought. I stealthily sneaked up on them trying to hear what they were talking about.

"Oppa. Don't forget about Friday. You were going to take me out remember?" She pouted at him unconciously using her aigoo. *What the hell are you thinking ChoonHe? Don't pout at him like that? That turns men on! I know from experience!* I was busy ranting to myself when I remembered what she said. *Wait. WHAT! Going out!?!? As in, like, a DATE?* I shook me head. *Ohh no. No  no no NO NO NO NO NOOOO! Key's going to get mad at me if he ever finds out his precious sister is going on a DATE!*

"Umm. Yeah. I remembered. Just meet me up at the new cafe downtown. I heard the cakes there are really good! I want to try it out." He answered back. *Trying to get her suger high huh? Not if I'm around. Ohh yeah. I'm on ninja mode now! Ninja Jonggie. AWAY!*

I casually walked up to the two. "He ChoonHe? I heard Omma is making food today? We should probably go home early." Yeah. I call her mom 'Omma' but that's because she is like a mom to me. :D And YES. I just guessed. Honestly I don't really know if Omma is cooking food, but my stealthy ninja senses told me to use that excuse. Kekeke.

"What? Oh yeah. She is huh? Kay. Let's go. By Junhyung Oppa." She waved goodbye using her every-so-famous eye smile. *NOOO! Not the eye smile! Guys will fall for her in a second if she ever uses it in front of others!* I snapped out of it, and held out my hand. She hesitantly grabbed it. Once she grabbed it, I felt a shock of adrenaline rushing through my body. *Hmm. Weird.*

When we got home, I grabbed her arm and dragged her upstairs into her room, not bothering to greet her mom. *Sorry for being rude. Forgive me! But this is important.*

"ChoonHe!"

"What was that for Jerkface!" She was slightly pissed off because I squeezed her arm to hard. She was rubbing it and wincing at the pain once in a while.

"So.... I uhh... umm.. I.... welll.... I heard..... ummm..... well..." What am I stuttering for? Go on with it already!

"COME ON JUST SAY IT!" Okay maybe I squeezed her hand a little too hard. She barely yells.

"I heard you having a date with Junhyung tomorrow?"

"That's all? It's not a date Stupid. We're going out. As FRIENDS." She scoffed obviously still annoyed.

"Going out MY .  It's obviously a date." Now I was pissed with her attitude. Afterall, I was still older.

"Fine. Call it whatever you want. Why do you care?"

"Let's go on a double date!" I said enthusiastically.

"BWOH!?! But----" Before she could say anything, I dragged her downstairs to help cook dinner. *Ohh yeahh. Ninja Jonggie on the move. No way am I letting those two have their little 'date' alone. As her substitute brother(Yes I agreed to be her older brother when Key's not here) I shall protect her from the eyes of dirty men like 'that guy'.* MUAHAHAHAHAH.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't believe some of you guys actually picked 'C'. I shouldn't have put that -_- Well too late now huh? I don't know what I'd do if 'C' is the winner. I'll make it work somehow......... I guess......

Anyways. For those of you who haven't voted in the poll yet

...........................................................

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!