WINNER/OC - Girl With The Caramel Latte

The WINNER Collection

 

 

 

Title: Girl With The Caramel Latte
Author: amber_rose

Genres: Romance, Comedy
Main Characters: Jang Naeun (OC), Kim Jinwoo, Song Mino, Kang Seungyoon, Nam Taehyun, Lee Seunghoon
Current Number of Chapters: 11
Status: On-Going

Summary: 

"K-pop is for mindless drones. People with half a brain wouldn't give a damn." 

Those were her famous last words. 

========

Jang Naeun is a Busan girl who lives with her feet planted firmly to the ground and spends her time trying to make enough money to stay alive in the competitive environment that is downtown Seoul. In between work and desperately trying to achieve her dreams, she has no time for leisure, no time for fun, and definitely no time for the mindless drivel that the world calls K-pop.

When the recruitment agency rings up one day to offer her an ad-hoc job opportunity that pays her double her current income, Naeun immediately jumps at the offer. After all, who would say no to more money?

The job?

A translator for YG Entertainment as the company's artistes embark on their YG Family world tour.

========

For someone who can't tell the difference between G-dragon and Jo Kwon, the job is hardly anything special. However, on her first day on the job, an unexpected encounter in Starbucks with a particular boy kickstarts her journey with the five boys of WINNER that is set to change her perspective on life and love forever.   

All of a sudden, Naeun finds herself stranded in the middle of fanwars, backstage dramas and media frenzies - all thanks to the boy with the caramel latte... 

 

 

Read it here.