Their Story

The Story Of The Oppressed
 
 
 
The day has started dearly. Everything is at peace. The boy who used to deliver the newspaper in our front door just got here. Our neighbor which happens to be an old couple is now by their front yard gazing happily at the morning sight like the usual. The flowers are now blooming beautifully with their petals fully stretched as if welcoming the sunlight on their body. The morning sight is really a must see when it is like this. All happy and at peace. I just hope everyday it would be like this that one day my mom would treat me right.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Nam Taehyun! You good for nothing kid get your up here or I'll hang you upside down by the underground again! COME ON!" My mom shouted from the second floor of our humble house.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I quickly scurried to the second floor to see what my mom needs me to do. I slowly open the door to their bedroom and saw that the favorite vase of my mom is now broken into pieces. My eyes widen when I saw my little sister crying by the corner of the room with a handprint visible on her cheeks. I can feel my inside boiling but what can I do? I'm just a son of my father's mistress.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Look what you've done! Are you the one who told your sister to break my vase?" she fumed and slapped me on the face. I kept silent and lowered my head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You freaking idiot! I should've killed you from the start! I shouldn't let you stay here in the first place! I knew you're good for nothing and a useless piece of sh*t! Now go down and  clean this mess!" she screamed at my face and snapped her head to my little sister.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"And you my dear sweetheart," she cooed and walks slowly to where my little sister is.
 
 
 
 
 
"You and you're useless oppa will NOT HAVE LUNCH AND DINNER TODAY!" she started with a sweet voice but ended up with fury. I saw my sister flinch and I know she's about to cry again but I shoot her the stop-crying-or-else-this-won't-end look. Luckily, she's old enough to understand.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then my mom or should I say that woman locked us on the room at the second floor alone and without any food to eat. I quickly went to my little sister that started crying immediately after the door closed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Shh, oppa is here" I said and hugged her tight.
 
 
 
"She's evil! I want to move out oppa" she said in between sobs.
 
 
 
"Me too, I want to move out so badly but.. but i don't know how both of us will survive" I admitted at her.
 
 
 
"But oppa? Y-you can get a j-job? and and and we can stay at my friend's house" she said with her innocent voice.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Taeyoon, oppa will try his best for both of us" I said and hugged her tight.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I promise to myself that one day that woman will pay.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

so here it is! :D

i hope you enjoyed reading this super short story of mine. Thank you and Have A Nice Day!