[News]

The WINNER Headquarters; GO TO "THE YG PRINCES" thread!

[NEWS] WINNER’S FIRST OFFICIAL PERFORMANCE IS DISCLOSED IN “WINNER TV”! “HIGH EXPECTATIONS”

 

- Five Different Stories of Travel to Japan – Arousing Curiosity

YG ENTERTAINMENT (“YG”)’s super rookie “WINNER” discloses their first official performance in “WINNER TV”.

“WINNER TV” is attracting much attention, as WINNER’s performance on the opening stage of BIGBANG’s Japan six dome tour is known to be disclosed in the show on the 20. Five members of WINNER (Kang Seung Yoon, Song Min Ho, Lee Seung Hoon, Kim Jin Woo, and Nam Tae Hyun) had showcased several performances in survival audition show “WIN: WHO IS NEXT” (“WIN”), but the performance that will be disclosed in “WINNER TV” is all the more meaningful as it is their “first official stage” under the name of “WINNER”.

In episode 1 of “WINNER TV” that was aired on the 13, short interviews of each of five WINNER members about their preparation for the opening performance for BIGBANG’s Japan dome tour were disclosed, which heightened fans’ expectations much. What difference and new appeal “WINNER” members will show on the stage unlike in their fun daily lives is drawing much attention.

Plus, “WINNER TV” will show the five members’ eventful performance of missions during a day of free time after the opening performance. The missions for “WINNER” members will take place in Shibuya, Tokyo Tower, and Kawago, and members who fail to perform the missions will receive a penalty.

In the preview of episode 2, busking of Kang Seung Yoon and Nam Tae Hyun, street dance of Lee Seung Hoon and Song Min Ho, and a scene of Kim Jin Woo dumbfounded in an elevator were disclosed, which aroused fans’ curiosity.

It is worth watching how WINNER will entertain the viewers of the show in their first official overseas travel to Japan.

The stories of WINNER’s travel to Japan will be showcased in episode 2 of “WINNER TV” that will be aired on the 20(Fri.) at 10pm on cable channel Mnet and search engine NAVER’s TV CAST. The episode will be rerun on NAVER TV CAST and YG’s official blog. 

 

 

YG-LIFE