[!!!] DEBUT

The WINNER Headquarters; GO TO "THE YG PRINCES" thread!

YG’S NEW BOY GROUP WINNER KICK-STARTS DEBUT IN EARNEST ON THE 13 IN “WINNER TV”

 
2013-12-06 01:38 pm
 
 

YG 신예 男그룹 위너, 13일 '위너TV'로 출격 본격 시동

[스타뉴스 길혜성 기자] YG ENTERTAINMENT’s new boy group WINNER (Gang Seung Yoon, Lee Seung Hoon, Song Min Ho, Nam Tae Hyun, and Kim Jin Woo) to be formed eight years after BIGBANG’s debut kick-starts their official debut in earnest, by standing in front of fans in “WINNER TV” show. According to YG ENTERTAINMENT on the 6 this month, “WINNER TV” will be first aired in the afternoon on the 13 on Mnet, and will be broadcasted on every Friday. “WINNER TV” is a new series of YG’s rookie project following “BIGBANG TV” and “2NE1 TV” that drew much attention a few years ago, and total ten episode of the new show will be aired.

 

So, WINNER will meet their fans again one and a half month after Mnet “WHO IS NEXT: WIN” (“WIN”), which ended at the end of October.

 

“WINNER TV” will depict the story of Team A’s Song Min Ho, Gang Seung Yoon, Lee Seung Hoon, Kim Jin Woo, and Nam Tae Hyun who has become the winner of “WIN” show 100% by viewers’ vote, who are preparing for their official debut as a new YG artist even before the tension of the fierce competition in the “WIN” show is shaken off.

 

“WINNER TV” will showcase the process of WINNER’s writing their first songs as YG artists after winning the battle, their experience of performing before hundreds of thousands of persons on the opening stage of BIGBANG’s Japan six dome tour, and a fan meeting in unfamiliar Japan, where as many as 8,000 fans flocked to see them. Plus, five WINNER members’ fun and energetic daily lives will be disclosed.

 

Recently, WINNER has proven their popularity among K-POP fans even before the official debut, by topping the list of survey to ask “Who is the most promising rising star in 2014?”, conducted by a community portal. WINNER took the first place in the survey by obtaining an overwhelming majority of support, wining 15,722 votes (57.8%) among total 27,223 votes.

 

Indeed, WINNER has been under spotlight recently, as shown by the fact that they are sought after as an endorser for major brands. Thus, expectations for “WINNER TV” are running even higher.

 

2013. 12. 6.

 

 

(c)