[News]

The WINNER Headquarters; GO TO "THE YG PRINCES" thread!

 

[NEWS] YG WINNER, ‘The Inheritors’ parody… Try becoming acting idols through ‘WINNER TV’ 

 


YG Entertainment(YG)’s rookie group WINNER will show the parody of the drama ‘The Inheritors’ through ‘WINNER TV’.

In the teaser video of 8th episode of ‘WINNER TV’ that was revealed through YG official blog and NAVER TV CAST on the midnight of January 30th, there is ‘WINNER version The Inheritors’, which is the parody of SBS drama ‘The Inheritors’ that ended recently receiving high amount of popularity, and is getting attention.

Five members made up of Kang Seungyoon, Song Min Ho, Kim Jin Woo, Lee Seunghoon and Nam Tae Hyun will try acting out ‘WINNER version The Inheritors’ on the 8th episode of ‘WINNER TV’ that will be aired on January 31st.

Out of them, it arouses curiosity of who will play the role of Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), who got lots of love from female viewers with charisma that is full of masculinity and the sentiment that touches the heart of women and the role of Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin).

The silhouette that looks like WINNER members did a girl disguise also appears and is arousing curiosity. The members will show main female roles in the drama such as Cha Eun-sang (Park Shin Hye), a female main character with bold and lovely personality and a luxurious girl Lee Bona (Krystal) and evil girl Rachel Yoo (Kim Ji Won) and so on by doing a girl disguise themselves and is gathering anticipation.

In addition, the teaser video showed the youngest member Nam Tae Hyun making somewhat chilly facial expression saying “I will not shoot the drama if I don’t get the main character role”, Kang Seungyoon and Song Min Ho making adorable facial expressions while having a short wig on and Kim Jin Woo being disguised comically with giant teeth and so on and gave an advance notice that there will be various things to watch.


From five members’ daily lives to a singer debut, ‘WINNER TV’ in which everything about WINNER will be revealed will be on air through cable channel Mnet and portal site NAVER TV CAST. It is possible to watch the show again through NAVER TV CAST, YG official blog and official YouTube.

© NAVER